In October I will

fc1123

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah! I finished the Sweetheart Ripple with a few days to spare! You can see it here if you like. :hook

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106754

That is really beautiful!!! I don't have that pattern but I am going to see if I can get it. I know someone who would love an afghan like that!!!

Thank you for your kind words! I thought it was a really neat (and different) pattern. Still a few days left in October! I started a scarf for a friend, I "may" be able to finish it in the next couple of days.

Good luck everyone!

Yay!!!! I finished my list. Now to move on to the Nov. thread. See you all there.

Today's update.:crocheting

finished the 2 striped scarfs.

*granny ripple

*4 spiral scarfs for nieces christmas

*4 sets of matching wristies

*3 striped scarfs for nephews

*finish dh scarf

I also started my scrapghan.

RatDog - congrats on finishing that RR!!!:cheer:clap

Your dk's comments made me :lol... thanks for sharing:)

Everyone has done so well this month! I will be joining the November thread at the end of next week... I'll be busy till then.

Meanwhile, I did 1/2 of my revised list: I got my house cleaned! (well... good enough for now, anyway:devil)

Happy Halloween, everyone!

:lolWell...not alot of progress on my list for October...

*finish ami doll for Jailyn(her baby sister will be born Oct 30th-ish) didn't touch

*get at least 20 rows done on my textured afghan didn't touch

*make a baby set of booties, bonnet and a sock washer thingy for a baby gift (due Nov 9th)got squares done for washer thingy, but not put together

Did get done the following:

2 star potholders needed for kitchen

coffee coaster

started round ripple for the Nov baby (:lol just started it today, can't get over how fast it works up!!)

I also had some lightweight fleece material I wanted to crochet an edge around, but am REALLY REALLY :think frustrated on how to "easily" get the holes pierced in it big enough for a 5 hook to slip into. The finished fleece was to be receiving blankets to gift to both babies, but I've put it on hold til i can figure out an easy way to pierce the holes. :blush

Heather...your sweetheart afghan is absolutely beautiful...your aunt will love it!!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap To everyone. The RR is beautiful and your son's comment was good for a:lol. I finished lil sis coat today -- even worked in ends and put on buttons. Will post pictures of coat and hubby's scarf, mom's sweater hopefully tomorrow, when I locate camera. See you all in Nov.

Heather...your sweetheart afghan is absolutely beautiful...your aunt will love it!!

Thank you! :manyheart

Ratdog, congratulations on finishing your afghan! Great job! :clap

I finished the scarf I started! Yeah! I'm happy with my October results! :yay

Well think this list is going to be a work in progress carried into November.

Make at least one 6 x 9 HAP rectangle per day - 29 done - I'm behind

Weave ends on four baby 'ghans - done/mailed

Complete online crochet class for Hemp Tote - Body done/need to purchas handle as I ran out of Omega that I was using

Send off my Shawl Swap project - done

Toe Up Socks for me (2 pair) - two socks done, yarn for 2nd pr on backorder and have picked a new pattern

DD Shawl for work - decided on pattern so I'll be starting soon.

Archived