In October I will

fc1123

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far from my list I have weaved in all the ends to my sons blanket and beanie. I started on my friends son beanie, and thanks to Titus2women she sent me a link to a diaper bag I just need to find yarn and time. I also bought fabric to line my messenger bag. I'm still trying to get the pattern for the Sweetheart Ripple, I don't trust the internet so I can't buy it through E-patterns.

I also need to start thinking about :gift for :ctree I can't believe how this year flew by and christmas is just around the corner. Anyone have quick easy gifts I can make?

Not much crocheting the past couple days...been doing yard work cuz the weather has been just absolutely gorgeous. Have some friends coming down this weekend, so prob won't get back to it til monday...have a great weekend everybody!!

Just dropping in to let you know DD just has an ear infection. I am guessing it is due to her teething.

And I finished all but one round of the baby legs. have to bind it off also. I plan ot get this done in the morning.

I have started a "Quiltghan".

Have you all seen those?

They are Granny squares placed into certain patterns to look like the quilts the ladies used to quilt.

I'm doing the "Shoo Fly" right now. My colors are country blue, Ranch red and cream or ecru.

I hope to get it finished and I ordered a pattern to make a scarecrow...that involves sewing, not crochet...the pattern is not here yet, I may not get that done this time for October. Guess I could do it anyway and keep him out for Thanksgiving.

NOOOOOOO!!!! (Running to tackle NikiG)

Don't start browsing the 'ville looking for patterns!

It is dangerous!

S-l-o-w-l-y back away from the keyboard ...Save yourself and your WIM list before it is too late!

NOOOOOOO!!!! (Running to tackle NikiG)

Don't start browsing the 'ville looking for patterns!

It is dangerous!

S-l-o-w-l-y back away from the keyboard ...Save yourself and your WIM list before it is too late!

You are tooooooooooooo funny!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ok Second comfort pack cover done!

Now all that is left for this month is the RR for the school auction. I have until March to finish it though.

Also the bunny won't be needed until March, so I will save that for the February CAL!

:rofl... ratdog... I couldn't resist the temptation to be an enabler!:devil:lol

I have managed to finish 1 sunflower square, and have joined 2 CAL's!:faint Oh well, they are both things that were on my :wreath list, so that's ok, right?:blush:devil

How's that for "payback"?! :rofl

:shrug... what can I say? I am a glutton!:lol

Today's update.:crocheting

*finish granny ripple (on row 67 of 83)

*5 spiral scarfs for nieces christmas (2/5 done, 3rd started)

*5 sets matching wristies (1st started)

*finish dh scarf(1/3 done)

thanks and my dad loved it when I gave it to him last week for an early birthday present now if only I would have took a picture of my dad in it. He said a great hat for hunting and I said yes and also so people can find you.

yeah and as soon as I get back at making those Elmer Fudd hats I'll give him one since he loves wearing hats especially since the weather here is getting cold last night it was a low of 32 degrees brrrr freezing

I know what you mean... it seems that many of us missed out on summer this year, and it's cold already!

I know gosh and fiance is having sinus problems since the weather has changed and I keep trying to get him to put a hat and scarf on and he still insists on having nothing on his hat and nothing around his neck or on his hands men sometimes are just so stubborn. And yesterday him and his brother were making salsa got warm in here so they decided to open the door and open a window and it was already cold outside. He wanted to go on a bike ride with his brother I told him to dress really warm because he had sinus problem and his brother told him don't go out when you have a cold yes I know it's just sinus and he says it's a baceteria but he hates being sick :lol

Archived