Hey! New from Mobile, Al

LisaE

Hey to all,

I'm 46, married, been crocheting forever, since '66. Love color, I do portraits, murals, photo backgrounds as well.

Two kids, Caleb, 22, expecting his first child, my first grand-child on Christmas Eve, daughter 19, model and going to school.

I have a blog that fairly interesting, here it is:

http://prozaccrochetpaintandblood.blogspot.com/

and am a member of Crochet Partners as well. I am in search of the Catherdral Rose Window afghan pattern, and I was told that y'all have a CAL with this. If I find the pattern, I'll be glad to join!

Anyway, check out the blog and you'll get a better idea who I am. Thanks for letting me join!

LisaE

Hello and welcome from a fellow Alabamian. I live in Northeast, Al near Ft. Payne Al I've been croheting since 1992 on and off. I'm a wife, mom to a 2 month old, 2 yr old and stepmom to 8yr. and 10 yrs. I also work as an Occupational Therapist 4 days a week. So I'm busy as a bee just like my name Debbie is suppose to mean.

Happy Crocheting

Hello Lisa from yet another Alabamian :clap I'm up near Montgomery almost dead center of the state :c9 Been crocheting since about 1977 and it's a happy obsession of mine :lol Welcome to the board!

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Lisa!!!! We are so glad that you signed up with us. Congratulations on your first grandchild! What a wonderful present that will be!!! You probably wont have any problem finding that pattern you are looking for here. Thank you for joining us!

Y'all are terrific!! Thanks for the welcome, to one and all. Now I am going to make my way to the Cathedral Window CAL section as I just started this project.

LisaE

Archived