Hello from Tennessee

CountryCrochet

Hello all! I've been a lurker for a few weeks now and finally decided to introduce myself. I love this board. You ladies are awesome. I have been crocheting for about 6 years now. I'm 24, a military wife, well, ex-military wife now, my DH just got out of the Navy. I have a halarious 3 year old daughter! :cheer She is my pride and joy. My favorite things to make are probably afghans, ponchos, hats, any kind of baby stuff. I have recently tried thread crochet after seeing all of the beautiful work shown on here and now I'm hooked!! Guess I'll quit rambling now, just wanted to say Hello to everyone and come out of Lurkerville.:elle

Welcome :) I'm from TN..but thanks to the Air Force (I'm a military wife too) we are in California. Crocheting sure helped me keep my sanity during our tour overseas!

Welcome..the ladies and gentle"dude" here are GREAT!

Donna

:welcome I'm also a military wife, the navy currently has us in NC. Crochet is something that kept me sane during countless depolyments.

Lonna

Welcome country crochet. I am a native of Tennessee, Nashville (got to big for me). I live up in Bowling Green, Ky now, big enough LOL.

I know Kingsport, nice town. I was raised in Nashville. I lived in Gallatin, Lafayette, Westmoreland, Oak Grove, Pegram----all in a three county range. Davidson--Sumner and Macon Co..

I do miss Tennessee at times, but I call Kentucky home now, I do love it here, beautiful state.

And again, welcome aboard.

Archived