From Northern Ontario

Mary838

Hello Everyone

My name is Mary, and I'm from Northern Ontario. I have been crocheting for over 10 years. I'm interested in crocheting in fine thread and enjoy filet crochet. I have included my webpage, which I am trying to create. Getting it done but slowly. Please ignore errors that you see as it's slow going.

I am presently working on two filet tableclothes with a #10 and #20 cotton thread, in between knitting toques and booties for preemies.

I've also made my daughter a beautiful set of shower curtains and they are just lovely.

http://www.geocities.com/northernlady_1 (my camera doesn't work that good)

I hope it works.

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville!!!! We are glad that you signed up to join us. I just visited your sight and I do so love your tablecloth! Very elegant. I used to live in Peterborough way back in 2002, that is where my daughter was born. I also used to live in London, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, and Ingersoll. What part of ON are you at?

Melannie

Hi Mary, and :welcome from South Georgia. Just visited your site. You do beautiful work. I know you will have fun here!

I've only been in Crochetville for two days and I enjoy everything it will have to offer me. There are times that I get stuck when I'm crocheting and I know I will get answers from the people on this website. Thank you and Happy Crocheting.....:cheer

Hi Melannie

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario. I worked at the college fo 32 and am retiring on August 31, 2005. I want to have time for myself now and I don't enjoy working anymore. I will miss the staff though. They gave me a beautiful send off.

Hi Melannie

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario. I worked at the college fo 32 and am retiring on August 31, 2005. I want to have time for myself now and I don't enjoy working anymore. I will miss the staff though. They gave me a beautiful send off.

Hi Mary!

As it turns out, I'll be moving to Sudbury from Toronto in just two short days! Welcome to the community!

Archived