Mr. Chicken -- My version

goldenj32w2

Well, after seeing this guy on a blog, and trying to find the pattern, the pattern was found. I decided that I really could not afford to buy the book so I made my own version. I used the blog to give me ideas, as she stated that it was too small, so I made mine bigger and lined the under side in verigated yellow. This is out of all cotton yarn, and glued eyes in place. Thank you to all the ladies that helped find the pattern! Any how, here is my version of it:

Thanks for looking!

Judy

:manyheart:hug:manyheart

post-19328-135897429537_thumb.jpg

post-19328-13589742954_thumb.jpg

I love it. You are so clever. I am not sure I could have figured how to make something I saw posted on the internet and have it completed in such a short time after seeing it. :ty for sharing. I just may try to figure out how to make one. The only problem is I have so many things on my "To crochet" list I just don't know when I could get to this. So little time so much to crochet. Maybe if I gave up sleeping and eating I would have time. :rofl

:eek You did an amazing job! I thought the same thing myself: 'I'm not going to buy the whole book just for the potholder'; but I didn't think I could make it up just by looking at it (at least not the chicken head). Great job, I love it! :clap:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
Well, after seeing this guy on a blog, and trying to find the pattern, the pattern was found. I decided that I really could not afford to buy the book so I made my own version. I used the blog to give me ideas, as she stated that it was too small, so I made mine bigger and lined the under side in verigated yellow. This is out of all cotton yarn, and glued eyes in place. Thank you to all the ladies that helped find the pattern! Any how, here is my version of it:

Thanks for looking!

Judy

:manyheart:hug:manyheart

Is it a pattern that you wouldn't mind sharing? I collect chicken things and potholders are my favorites :-)

Hugs,

Mary

Archived