My NewCrochet Advisor!

That is so sweet..... the "question" mine asks is "Why can't you crochet after I've played with your skein?" She doesn't understand untangling. :lol

Thanks for looking. Usually the only way I can get her to stop bothering me is to make her a new toy so I guess she is really saying...:2nonoStop that nonesense and make me a new toy:cat :lol

Awww, how cute she is!!! Mine just sits and yaps at me, a lot of mixed yowls and clicks and purrs and a few short "rohws". dh swears that Squeaks is telling me what pattern and hook I should use.

• 2 months later...

lol looks like what my kitty's do.. one will get up on my lap and lay flat down on my work and bat the hook out of my hand so all my attention wil be on her.. when i ignore her.. she knows its time to go peter "daddy'

• 2 weeks later...

How sweet! I'll lend you my advisor and you don't even have to ask nicely. I heard howling coming from downstairs earlier today and found a strand of fun fur stretched from the bedroom, down the stairs and into the living room. She was yowling because she kept stepping on the yarn and dropping her "find" (which happened to be out of my stash). I stopped her before it made it to the kitchen. If that had happened it would have most certainly gotten a bath.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that so typical? Our pets are immensely interested in why we are spending so much time with that stick and string! My dog Bailey waits until I get out my crochet. Then he jumps up and deposits his little butt directly on top of my work!:lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived