Some Scarves

patcreates

I have been working on some scarves for the past week or so and I am quite please with the results. :) The first one is a pattern found on the Bernat website (Lacy Scarf). I used Bernat Super Saver (Fresh Lilac) on this one.

The second photo is a trio of skinny scarves made using a pattern from Coats and Clark and a pattern from an online class. These were great one skein projects and worked up very quickly which is good for my instant gratification needs. LOL I used Bernat Softee Chunky (Dark Burgundy, Carnival) and Bernat Camoflauge (Desert Sand) on these ones.

Thanks for looking! :)

post-25359-135897420244_thumb.jpg

post-25359-135897420246_thumb.jpg

These are beautiful! :yay

Is fresh lilac a variegated color or did you use a 2nd color on that 1st scarf? I've bookmarked the pattern based on your results -- I hope mine turn out as well. ;)

Thanks! :D Fresh Lilac is a variegated color. I am sure yours will turn out great! The pattern is easy even though the results look like it was more complicated.

They are all beautiful. I also like making scarves, because you can finish one so quickly - sometimes in an evening. How long do you make your skinny scarves? I don't wear them myself, so I am unsure how long or wide to make them.

They are all beautiful. I also like making scarves, because you can finish one so quickly - sometimes in an evening. How long do you make your skinny scarves? I don't wear them myself, so I am unsure how long or wide to make them.

Thanks! :) These ones are about 2 3/4" wide and about 60" - 66" long. I have made some since these that are about 72" long and I like that length better. I have seen some go even longer than that, but I think 72" is a good length.

Lovely scarves! I really like the Bernat Softee Chunky myself. In fact, I think we're going for a trip to Walmart tomorrow & last time I was there they had some & I couldn't afford yarn. I hope they still have it.

Archived