Sayin my 1st hello

ChayaSar

Hello all!

My name is Ada, the user gavinsmom is my sister-in-law.

I have been married for 3 years and some change, and I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls, Mackenzie (4) and Dawn (2), and about to add Jadyn to my list of daughters in a couple weeks time.

I love to crochet, learned when I was younger and spend a couple months each year actively crocheting, and then a few months avoiding since I over did it.

I'm most interested in baby hats and things right now, since they are easy to whip up, and well I'm going to need them.

My biggest current project is the afghan I am working on for my nephew, which hasn't been worked on in about 2 weeks now. I want to finish by either his b-day in Nov, or by christmas.

There are a few other crocheted presents I am planning for christmas, and I'll start working on those in Sept.

Thats about it on me for now. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

OOO....if anyone has a pattern, or link to one, for an easy pair of slippers I'd love it, I want to make a pair for myself before I go to the hospital to have the new baby.

Ada

Welcome to Crochetville from Iowa! You are going to love it here. Everyone is so helpful!! I love to look at the show and tells! When you get a chance share some pictures of your work. We'd love to see!:cheer

:welcome :2hug Crochetville Ada!

Hope you like it here :)

Take a look at these pattern. I just did a search, and never have tried them, but maybe they're easy. :)

Crocheted Slippers Pattern

Here is a list with a bunch of links to slippers that you can take a look at

Slipper & Sock Links

Hope these helped :)

wow, what a response....and I got a good pattern....i think, i'll post link once I test them out.

Ada

Archived