YOu JUST GOTTA SEE THIS !!

I'll bet that makes it a whole lot easier to control frizz! You can smooth the hair with pressing oil first, then braid it in and it will stay nice and tight! I love that!

How cute and very clever! What will people think of next? Although I have read that in ancient times ladies extended their tresses with ribbons to make it trail along gorgeously behind them. Long hair: always classic.

Wow! What a good idea. My daughter will love this for the summer. Last year she had me wrapping strips of her hair with colorful threads. This seems easier. I will give it a try.

Isn't that kool ?? Melkrose , if you do get it done...pleaseeee post a photo....I gotta see it . And the thing is they look so natural...I dont know..lol.

Oh, I'd love to be able to do that! :clap Yarn braids - how cool!

All I wanted as a child was to have braids - preferably with beads in them. My mother had to gently explain to me that wispy Irish hair isn't made for cornrows. I never got over the disappointment. :cry My favourite cousin's married to a Nigerian girl and one time we were talking about hair... I said (looking at her swirly braids) "I'd loooooooove hair like yours!" She looked at me - shocked - and said, "Really? I want your hair - so straight and fine!" (Straight and fine? The two things that I hate most about my hair.) Just goes to show you - you're never happy with what you have.

It does take a long time........ I once had micro braids done and I sat for 14 hrs...I didnt have feeling in my tush for about a week ... :-D

Archived