In June I will...

Colleenka- thanks for posting a finished project..... it's lovely. I'm sure whoever gets it filled with goodies will love it. Thanks for sharing.

I still have about 4 rows of my baby blanket + the edging, but haven't worked on it for a few days. Hand hurting so I'm not pushing it. Hope to finish it soon and then post a pic.

Good luck to all and congrats to those who are finishing projects.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colleenka, that is a cute little bag! Thanks for sharing the link.

Way to go! to all that have crossed things off. :clap

I'm still stitching along. I had class and went over to a friends last night so I didn't get any crocheting done. Today was a busy day so again not much worked on. I have finished the white rounds around the variegated squares. So that is 28 down only 118 to go!

Colleen- what a cute bag!

TexasSugar- good luck with those squares!

Arlinka- hope your hand feels better soon. :hug

Autumn_nights- great job on your sweater. I think compiling supplies counts as starting the project. :lol

I weaved the ends of my drum afghan today. :clap My poor dd can finally use it. LoL Tomorrow I am going to work on the keychains, and maybe start on my snowflake afghan again.

Colleenka - What a cute bag! You did a great job. Thank you for sharing!

Good luck to everyone still working so hard on their lists.

I am still looking for a button to cover the closure on the Chakra Purse. I live in a "Button Challenged" section of the US, so I've been looking online. I found some that would work, but it's hard for me to pay $6 :eek to ship a $1.50 button. :( So, I'll keep looking. May have to open the wallet a little wider to get this item crossed off the list.

Stacy, congrats on weaving in those ends! I'm gonna have a fun time of doing that with these squares.

CrossB4Me, I totally understand not wanting to pay that shipping for such a small item. Hope you can find what you want!

I want to join too!

Here is what I have on my hands....

1) BabyDoll dress from CrochetMe book

2) Pineapple top from Caron Natural

3) Some kind of baby blanket for my co-worker...no pattern chosen yet...eeek! (Baby boy due in September)

4) Another baby blanket for my son's godmother....no pattern on this either aaaahhh! (Baby Boy due in August)

5) Sachets for all the rose petals that I have!

Hopefully I will have my camera functional soon because I would love to show these off!

Good luck, everyone!!!

Madeline

well tomorrow I'm going to work on my cardi from the May/June issue of Crochet Today I know that I won't have it finished this month since I'll be starting the work on the yoke oh well at least I've committed to this month to try and finish it but I do have my dad's can cozies finish now I just need to take a picture of it

I'm in. If I may join. I have several wips I need to work on. But if I break them down into three or four at a time, I'm more likely to get them done. Thanks for this terriffic idea. Its all about accountability and this so helps.

2 earth tone BS's to finish (for JoAnn & Glenn)

1 white/hotpink/green BS to Finish

1 BS Scarf

I'm in. If I may join. I have several wips I need to work on. But if I break them down into three or four at a time, I'm more likely to get them done. Thanks for this terriffic idea. Its all about accountability and this so helps.

2 earth tone BS's to finish (for JoAnn & Glenn)

1 white/hotpink/green BS to Finish

1 BS Scarf

I think you are more than welcome to join in....this has helped me keep on track and finish loads of WIPs I had stacking up

:hook

I need some help finishing up WIPs also.

I have to work on

1.) Will's graduation afghan

2.) Shelly's wedding afghan

3.) Arden's orange dress (almost done--) Finished!!!!!

4.) Baby Otto's green sweater and hat set.

[/quotI got Arden's dress done!!! Yeah me!!!!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer Next is Will's graduation afghan. Otto is new born and won't fit his sweater for 6 months--

Thanks for the inspiration!

:hug,

I finished my slippers but I am really disappointed with the sweater. It turned out a little small and doesn't button up once it is on my son :( I am still debating whether or not it will be worth it to frog the trim and add a row or two to that just to try to get it big enough or just leave it because eventually my daughter will fit into it.

Well I worked on the cardi tonight wow is it ever a project but I plan to finish it near the end of next month when the next class at Joann's will be because that was hard plus finish the beret there,too.

Hallelujah! :yay I think I've found a solution to covering the closure of the Chakra Purse! A lady at our local Craft Store suggested using an adhesive called E-6000. I told her I didn't want to glue anything because I was afraid it would be pulled off. She assured me that E-6000 would hold anything in place. So, I bought a button, DH removed the shank, and I have E-6000'd it to the purse's closure. Has anyone ever used this product:? We'll see what happens.

Yeah Patty!! That sounds like one of those glues that is not gonna go anywhere. :)

Woo hoo for those that have finished something!! I'm excited for you. Every time I think I'll get something done I don't. I did finally finish the teal squares last night, plus 10 of the purple ones. I'm hoping that I can get through most of the purples tonight.

So I have 68 squares with a row of white and 78 more to go. I'm almost half way there!

Unfortunately, next week I will be heading to Michaels to pick up 12 skeins to turn into squares for another project. I'll have to put my current squares on hold to work on the next project since I have been asked to do a afghan for a wedding gift, and the wedding is next month. So I'll guess I'll be on here again next month making more squares. :)

I'm almost looking forward to a non square project! Guess after I get all the squares done I'll go back to my Round Ripple.

Hope everyone gets in some crochet time this weekend!

I have finished 4 squares of a granny for one of my husbands cousin's daughter for her 17th bd, I have 20 more to go. Approximately. The squares are 20"x20". And it will be for a queen bed.Trying to post pics but the camera is not cooperating with the laptop. arggg. The colors are coral, white, lt purple, varigated purple with dk purple for a border. I'm managing to get two out a day. I'm really liking these colors.

I've finished my scrape granny for one of noni's kids. Yippee, i'm on way.

I blew it on my yarn sales. Bought 14 skiens, Hobby Lobby was having a huge amount of yarn in the clearnce bin and I just couldn't walk away from them. You should have seen my husbands face, I went in for a skin of black, 2 of dark purple and 2 varigated purple. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes. I'm not suppose to buy any extra until we get my craft stuff moved back into the spare room.

Oh wait I i'm only at 12, I used two lion brand felting yarns for a scarf I'm expermenting with. I've never felted before, the bummer is I really need another ball of it and I can't find it, it was a Big Lots item. So I'm guessing they don't sell it anylong. Oh well, I'll figure something else out.

I set goals for each week and my new week starts today!

Last week I added 6 rows to the kids car afghan, 5 rows to the VVS and 5 rows to my Shawler.

The new week begins NOW!

OK, I know I'm joining late, but I resisted as long as I could! :P:lol

Counting today, there are 15 days left in this month, so I'll adjust my expectations to match:

1 - daisy afghan - make 15 daisies

2 - graphghan - stitch 45 rows (15 pattern rows)

3 - bag for myself - make the squares for it (12 squares)

The one that might get away from me is the graphghan. But I just need to get myself back in a groove on it. I was doing really well for awhile, doing three rows a day....then I discovered an error and removed about a week's worth of stitching to correct it. :sigh After that I needed a break from it. I've just got to get back to it, though. It won't finish itself!! :no

I'd better go get my things together so that I can stitch while I watch Army Wives! I recorded it last night, and I can't wait to see it! :cheer

Happy stitching, everybody! 15 days left counting today! Let's get 'er done! :lol

Oh thank you Happy Stitcher for the reminder how fast the month is going! ;) I can't believe the month is half over!

I have 19 blue squares to round then I will be done with that step. Next is sewing in all those ends then stitching them together.

I'm giving myself this week to hopefully finish my current granny square project. I'll be buying yarn for the next this week, and will have to get to work on it soon so I can have it done before the deadline.

The flower granny square will have to wait until next month. But if I get the one I am doing now done, that will be 2 out of 3 off my list of projects for June.

In June I will.................completely lose my mind, due to my inability to complete one project before starting another!!! I now have 3 WIPs and just fell in love with this spool of chenille that I'm dying to play with! I've promised it to myself as a reward for finishing my charity projects this week, so I'm hoping that will keep me on track. Otherwise, I'm in big trouble!!!

Archived