Free soldiers afghan pattern

Wow... great pattern but more advanced than I can do.

tobybob: try clicking on the red x - when I did that the picture and pattern came up.

I make hats and scarves for the troops for Operation Gratitude every Christmas. Guess what's going in the box this year. Thank you so much for the pattern.

that is LOVELY and being a navy brat and three of us kids, I soooooooooooooo want to make it, but I dont know how to do that stiches...poooooooooo pooooooooooo, MAYBE I could try it in single crochet................anyone have any ideas, or maybe I cant ask that becuase of copyright, I am sorry if that was wrong,.I just wonder if it could be done in sc.....or maybe I will have tolaorn taht stitshes

Tunisian is easy, I just taught myself a few weeks ago. You just chain the no. of stitches, put your hook in the stitch, pull up a loop, and leave it on the hook all across the row. When you've picked up all the stitches in your chain, you pull through the first (which would be the last stitch you picked up) pull through, then yo and pull through 2 stitches all the way across to the last stitch. That last stitch counts as the first stitch of the next row. Go to Kim Guzmans website for I'm sure better instructions.

Archived