what would you match w/ this?

I recently won this yarn on EBay, varigated lite brown & tan.

post-27033-13589741046_thumb.jpg

now that I've won it, IDK what to do w/ it :think:think

I know it will be a RR, but dont know what colors to match it w/. I want it to be more colorful than just tans & browns.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

I love browns and tans paired with almost turquoise blue. I have done several projects with brown, off white, and TLC's Robin Egg, which you can see the color of here: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp;jsessionid=ZHCREO02R42XOP4SY5LVAFR50LD3UUPU?CATID=cat2866&PRODID=prd31107&_requestid=2208349#select

a soft sage green? maybe a deep shade of cream? Something that will look like it should be outside on the patio chair.

I made an ghan w/cream, tan and sage green. It turned out really "earthy" looking. We live in a log cabin...so it fits right in great!! Also the teal would really give it a lot of color!

Teals would sharpen it up nicely, and blues too. I had a variegated that combined brown, blue and cream. In fact I used it in the flower I have for my avatar.

I say take it to the yarn shop and hold it next to some blues, greens, whites, whatever you think might look good. That's the what I do when I have yarn I don't know what to do with. Once you get the colors, you'll get an idea of what to make.

Ellie 13

Archived