Next Crochet Mystery

I emailed Betty Hechtman to let her know how much I have enjoyed her crochet mysteries ~ Hooked on Murder and Dead Men Don't Crochet. I asked when her next crochet mystery will be available. I received a response today. Her next book ~ By Hook or By Crook ~ comes out June 2nd. :clap

~cadie

I can't wait I love all her books and I'm looking forward to the third one in her series though I wish there would be more crochet mysteries or novels out there

Oooohhhhh.. I missed the second one, and the first one is on what appears to be permanent loan to my daughter. Grrrr. Gotta go get my books!

I missed the second one too will have to go look for it now so I'm ready for the third one when it comes out

I checked out her 2nd one from the library. I'm looking forward to her new book. I think it is supposed to come on on June 2nd? I've been watching it on Amazon, but will wait till I can get it from the library.

My friend went to Borders to buy the book on June 2nd. This is the email she sent that day:

"I went to Borders for the new crochet mystery book only to get an unpleasant surprise. The book hit the stores last week and Borders has already sold out. :eek I just looked at the young salesman, told him "Well, I want that book. So what are you going to do about it?" He laughed and said he would order more and call me when they come in."

Seems like Amazon had June 2nd as the release date also. :think

Anybody find it yet?

~cadie

I found it on Tuesday at Borders. I finished it at about 1 in the morning today. It was great! I can't wait for the next one. I just love this series of books. I love that she keeps me guessing as to whodunit until the end. This one has some really good patterns in it too. Hope you can find it soon!

well I looked at the book almost bought it but I had to decide between Crochet Today and that book so I bought the magazine and decided to wait until my birthday which is about 5 months away

I just finished the first in the the series so I'll wait until I read the 2nd one. I really enjoyed the first one (Hooked on Murder). It really keeps you guessing & the characters are fun & interesting.

I have the book and so far a great read. I love this series because it does not go all CSI and it is fun. I like all the the people characters in the book even Adele!

Archived