Brazil-green scarf

ghi-349

I found this pattern in finnish Suuri käsityölehti 10/2008 and when my boyfriend find some yarn he liked I wanted to make something with it. so, too small hook, different yarn and too little yarn in the ball makes one scarf and one amineko, which I am still making. but scarf is ready:

P5090011.jpg

There are 36 whole squares and 9 half ones.

Here is the close up of the flower and here you can see the color mix-up better although flash makes it little too mild coloured.

P5090014.jpg

Yarn is german hand-dyed wool, color is Brazil as you can see :)

And here is the scarf with dress I also made. I planned to wear these two summer at my best friends wedding :manyheart

P5090010.jpg

Georgeous!!!!! You are very talented !!!

I'm sure you will be the best looking guest at the wedding !

Great work - thanks for sharing.

oh, thank you all! my friends (aka 2 of them) are jealous because I have the dress allready complete, they are looking for a beautiful cheap dresses and i mine costs about 10 euros! I really don't envy them now :)

Gorgeous!!! The scarf (really a shawl, I'd say) is so intricate & beautiful & the dress is just classically lovely. You did a wonderful job!

Thanks again :D

I don't speak english in my first language so I don't always know what word to use for my work.. I just translate the finnish word and pick the one I know well :)

Archived