Aprils fools? list yours and read mine..

That Jimbo... I kept checking his blog this morning... pressing the refresh button until finally his "Jimbomatic" came up... Why I oughtta...

I'm putting my order in for one of those. Jimbo, are you sure that all I'd have to do, is plug it in? It automatically does the rest, right? I'm not real good with new modern technology, so I hope it comes with thorough instuctions, with pictures included. :lol

That's cute.

Luckily I haven't had anything done to me today. However, when I walked out to the parking lot today to leave for work, I saw that someone's car had been ceran wrapped, with toilet paper wound up with the ceran wrap. I laughed.

I saw that someone's car had been ceran wrapped, with toilet paper wound up with the ceran wrap. I laughed.

I would have laughed as well.. actually, I did, right as I read that.. Oops.. Oh well, the day is not over, so I might wanna cross my fingers and hope I don't get duped today!

Anybody follow Drew on Facebook? He and Jimbo should write a book together!

WE do have fun, the Dude and I.

How do you find him on facebook? I'm not up on facebook. Not that I dont' have a face, mind you.

jimbo

hm, Jimbo's idea sorta goes with Gmail's prank for today. They've taken autoresponders to a whole new level: Gmail reads your email and writes your replies for you!

Archived