No-turning-chain-dc & tr

I saw this on another forum. I havent tried it yet but sure will when I get back to crocheting. I dont like those gaps and I think that is part of the reason I dont like to crochet back and forth. She might be explaining it while she is doing it, I dont know, I dont have sound. lol

dc

tr

I'm going to try that with my next project. Do you think it will work on granny squares or other shapes? I've seen it done with a sc in top of sc, for dc and 3 sc stacked for trc, but I couldn't get it to look right. That looks really easy. Thanks for the tip.

Ellie 13

I'll have to try this. I am using another method from you tube where you go intot the back of the last stitch that works well too. I cant remember who did the video but this one looks better. Thanks for sharing.

I've been using the no-gap method where you work into the back of the stitch etc, but this looks really good too. Maybe even better! I am going to give it a try, thanks for telling us about this :cheer

I'm not sure I trust my ability to pull up the loop to the right height to begin with, but perhaps it will come with practise, otherwise I might end up with a very strange shape :lol

That is great, thanks for sharing! I use an other technique too (the one where you work into the back of the stitch, too) and it works pretty well. I will have to try this one just to see how it turns out.

Archived