hi, from kansas

latinlupelu

i am happy to be here. i have come over from the about.com forum. i really liked it until they changed the format. i have "seen" there are many friends here from there. i hope to make new ones, also. i have a huge library of patterns and quite a stash of yarns. i also enjoy paper crafting--scrapbooking, card making, etc. i love to help. so don't hesitate to ask.:flower

Hi and :welcome to Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio. You'll :heart this forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from South East Texas. I have family in Kansas... Salina to be exact. Hope you have a wonderful experience and make tons of friends here. :manyheart

i am happy to be here. i have come over from the about.com forum. i really liked it until they changed the format. i have "seen" there are many friends here from there. i hope to make new ones, also. i have a huge library of patterns and quite a stash of yarns. i also enjoy paper crafting--scrapbooking, card making, etc. i love to help. so don't hesitate to ask.:flower

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetiville!!!! We are glad to have you join us:hug

Welcome to the group.. This is the first time I have been in a group like this one and I am still learning the ropes here... Everyone is so nice... Enjoy yourself... Hugs, Molly

Archived