Frilly Frock...

heart

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, or in clothing or in childrens. It is in # 10 thread. I began making this in 2007. Little did I know, I was pregnant, with a baby girl. When I found out, I finished it. Couldn't find the book on Annies, where I bought it. Here's a link..

http://www.amazon.com/Frilly-Frocks-Crochet-Lucille-LaFlamme/dp/1596350741/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234484630&sr=8-1

th_100_0007.jpg

th_1234485002.jpg

• 1 month later...
so pretty!! I hope to be able to do pretty dresses like that by the time my husband and I have our own children...

Thank you! :) I'm sure you will. Just say a prayer, take your time, and hop in. It took me a while, a few months actually, b/c I like to finish what I start right away, (Impatient :blush) so I had to put it down every so often and make something else. It got done though, and I'm glad I stuck with it. I did have to make an under dress/slip type thing, b/c this one is open lacy work. :D

That is breath taking, how hard was it to make

Thank you. :) It wasn't to hard to make. It just took some time. It uses a tr st. Lots of tr clusters. It took me about 3 months off and on to finish it. The book is called Frilly Frocks. You can find it on ebay and other places like that. It was fun to to. Just say a prayer and hop on in.

Archived