Annies Attic Square

crpstx

:clap:cheer:hook I FINALLY completed a graph! I can't tell you how many times I tried and failed miserably LOL For some reason today it all came together in my brain and I was able to do it. I'm so happy. I know it's far from perfect, but I will keep trying.

th_pinwheel001.jpg

This was the pattern of the day for Feb 10, 2009. It was squares for an afghan. I just printed the graph not the whole pattern. Perhaps someone else printed the pattern and you could get it from them. Thanks all for the positive comments, it really means a lot to me and will spur me on to hopefully do a graphghan.

I saved that pattern, too, so I could learn to do graphs of this kind. Yours came out fantastic!

"Perhaps someone else printed the pattern and you could get it from them."

And without sounding like an old stick in the mud, this would be a violation of the copyright law that Crochetville is adamant about abiding by. These patterns belong to Annie's Attic and any distribution is a violation of the copyright. However--most (all?) of the Annie's Attic Patterns of the Day are available for purchase, for very modest amounts (usually $2 or less) from ePatterns. So please visit ePatterns if you are interested in this specific pattern.

Rachel has lots of graph options linked from her Crochet Pattern Central site, and those are all absolutely free!

Patty

Archived