Another CJ project

Woven N Spun

Ok...I admit, he's my son and he is cool, but I was amazed at his latest project. You can read more about it on my blog, but here's the pic.

Dscn1298.jpg

you can check out my latest mitts there too. :hook

Wow :cheer

Those look great! No pattern.... I'm not sure he needs one. He might need to learn to read them in order to write his own though.:clap Way to go, you must be so proud! I can't get into my e-mail right now, but I'll be sure to congratulate him.

Nice colours, too:)

That's amazing. Sometimes I think it's better to learn how to crochet and not use patterns. I think people who don't follow patterns learn to be more creative. I hardly ever do anything without a pattern and I wish I could.

Thanks all for your comments to CJ.

If you want to send a direct email you can send it to me or to CJ @ wovenspun.com (no spaces)

I just print out and give to him. You should see the smile that lights up his face when he reads them.

TepperWear, I think it too cool that he does it without a pattern as that is what I tend to do, but I do think he still needs to learn some basic stuff just so that one day he too can pass the craft along. I know I tend to look at a pattern, then make my own modifications and such so creativity is the key :)

Archived