2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I purchased one skein of Peaches and Cream to make a dish cloth for Mom.....hoping to knock it off today :hook

So far this week -2

I finally used up another skein of yarn on my afghan :clap.

That brings my WTD to +48 and YTD to +57!

I finished off a skein of eye lash today on a hat for DD. Tomorrow I have to go to HL and get that last skein for the week on this quilt I'm doing. At least I've been able to keep ahead by one skein with these little skeins I'm using up :lol

I started working on a hat today, got like the first three rows because I was stupid enough to start from the bottom, but I always have a problem working in rounds....I think I'm just gonna rip it all out and make a scrap blanket

I didn't make a single stitch again today. Two days in a row! But I did wash the purse in conditioner to soften it up a bit and remove a couple of spots from the really old yarn. I want to crochet tonight after my son goes to bed but I'm not sure what I want to work on. Maybe I'll start a pair of fingerless gloves for my cousin. Or maybe I'll just go to bed early since I've been sick.

I didn't make a single stitch again today. Two days in a row! But I did wash the purse in conditioner to soften it up a bit and remove a couple of spots from the really old yarn. I want to crochet tonight after my son goes to bed but I'm not sure what I want to work on. Maybe I'll start a pair of fingerless gloves for my cousin. Or maybe I'll just go to bed early since I've been sick.

Feel better!

Feel better soon! :hug Your crochet hooks miss you!

My firewall that appears to have prevented me from posting most of this year here on Crochetville appears to finally be fixed! Yeah!!! I haven't been able to regularly post, but have kept track!:yes

Used 1 skein last week, so my total for the year so far is -12. It's really tough to go to Joann's and stay out of the yarn section, but I just keep reminding myself that I have yarn for 5 afghans and countless washcloths and potholders. The good news is that I have finally reached the border of the 2 color striped afghan, so it will be DONE this month!:eek I've only had the yarn for 4-5 years. :blush

OKay, I really need to join this CAL. I got new yarn in yesterday 8 fresh skeins of yarn, and I have another 33 coming in probably next week. I am working with 7 skeins on a baby blanket They were left over skeins that I didn't buy, yippee! so I guess I would start with WTD +8 YTD +8

My firewall that appears to have prevented me from posting most of this year here on Crochetville appears to finally be fixed! Yeah!!! I haven't been able to regularly post, but have kept track!:yes

Used 1 skein last week, so my total for the year so far is -12. It's really tough to go to Joann's and stay out of the yarn section, but I just keep reminding myself that I have yarn for 5 afghans and countless washcloths and potholders. The good news is that I have finally reached the border of the 2 color striped afghan, so it will be DONE this month!:eek I've only had the yarn for 4-5 years. :blush

...only 4-5 years?! I have yarn that has been with me for almost 20. :rofl ... oh, well! at least I am not lonely! :heehee

anyhoo... welcome back!:hug

OKay, I really need to join this CAL. I got new yarn in yesterday 8 fresh skeins of yarn, and I have another 33 coming in probably next week. I am working with 7 skeins on a baby blanket They were left over skeins that I didn't buy, yippee! so I guess I would start with WTD +8 YTD +8

hey, :welcome Tracey! :applause

I have great hopes of finishing off a pounder today making squares for my Feb. charity ghan. :llama:llama:ducky

:dreaming

Edited to add: I did finish that pounder

on the first edge

of the last round of my square.

:rofl

Archived