Need Help on Pendant Cutter

I bought one of the Clover Pendant cutters for my mom last night at Michael's - now I need to know what you put this on. Do most of you use like a lanyard or a silky cord or what. I need to give her that part two or she willnot know what to do with it! Thanks in advance guys you are as always fabulous!!!:hug:cheer

I have mine on a piece of yarn! I just wear it around my neck when I am working......it is so handy! But if you wanted to make it more special you could put it on a chain necklace or on a ribbon, your ideas of the lanyard or the silky cord are great too! If you do not think that she would want to wear it, you might just attatch it to a nice keychain that she can keep in her crocheting bag, something large enough to keep from getting lost. By the way....I just want to say that this is a GREAT gift idea! She is going to LOVE it!

I don't actually wear mine because I think it's too heavy. I have it strung with a piece of yarn and tied to my hook holder, that way I always know where it is at.

i have my attached to a keyring and a clipy thing and have it attached to my current project bag.

You know that is not a bad idea she kind of does that with her keys in her purse! Hmmmm

I used a piece of waxed linen "rat tail" that I had. I used two slip knots on either end (kind of like what kids would use for bracelets) and it works just fine. it's stronger than silky ribbon and thread, and it won't cut into the neck like a chain would with the heavy pendant. i wear mine all the time, and love it!

I used some satin ribbon, but my problem is that it kept cutting the ribbon in my project bag! so, I put mine on a keyring along with a measuring tape. I am going to make a pouch for it so it doesn't cut my yarn in my project bag.

Archived