If you give a mouse a cookie cute pattern

lovecrochet

Very cute! Thank you! My daughters love that book - looks like I'll be making 1 (or 2) for Christmas also.

I took a quick peek at your blog, you are really talented! The breakfast set is hilarious :rofl I've bookmarked your site so that I can back when I have more time.

Kris

That is not my blog i found that web site with the mouse pattern

Very cute! Thank you! My daughters love that book - looks like I'll be making 1 (or 2) for Christmas also.

I took a quick peek at your blog, you are really talented! The breakfast set is hilarious :rofl I've bookmarked your site so that I can back when I have more time.

Kris

That is a really cute mouse!! Never heard of those books, but they look like fun to read!! What age group are these books made for as I have one granddaughter that is almost 9 and she loves to read and my other granddaughter who just turned 5, cannot "wait" to learn to read like her "big" sister!! :lol

That is a really cute mouse!! Never heard of those books, but they look like fun to read!! What age group are these books made for as I have one granddaughter that is almost 9 and she loves to read and my other granddaughter who just turned 5, cannot "wait" to learn to read like her "big" sister!! :lol

I love the book! :) (and the crochet pattern is cute)

Archived