I think I have an addiction

I think the fibers get in the blood through the skin.. and before you blink, you're plotting your next project(s) before you've even woven in the ends on the current wip...and wondering how to justify buying 'just a little more yarn.":think

Oh, and if you ever start crocheting for charity...you're done for! But ohhh, what a way to go:manyheart

You know you are addicted when: You forget :eek you current project at home then dig through your bag and find a swath, undo it, then it is put it in and frog till We can get to a store to get a ball of thread.

After you discovering that crocheting your own hair (still attached) is difficult.

You know you are addicted when: You forget :eek you current project at home then dig through your bag and find a swath, undo it, then it is put it in and frog till We can get to a store to get a ball of thread.

After you discovering that crocheting your own hair (still attached) is difficult.

:lol

when your computer runs out of room of all the patterns you have downloaded and want to make.

Well, you're in good company.................most of us here have a bad case of "yarn-itis". My nightly routine before bed is looking up yarns and patterns on the internet, and that's when I'm not crocheting my latest project or spending time here at the "Ville".

Happy Crocheting -

Juli from Texas

I'm thinking of using my leftover yarn to make a few potholders.... I had to force myself to use up the rest of that TLC cotton turquoise (used on my scarf) .... but I have to force myself to stay away from anywhere that has yarn or I'll snatch it up.

Footrace!!! Now I understand how Cookie Monster feels:eek

So should we start a Crocheters Anonymous group? CA? With a 12 step program?

I'm pretty sure I don't have an addiction ....I can stop anytime. There's nothing wrong with me!

(yeah right!)

Where do I join?? I think I have an addiction to yarn and crocheting. :yarn:yarn:hook:hook I need help!

I snatched up more yarn!!! I have more yarn arriving in the mail soon..AHHHHH I need crocheters AA lol

Is your "habit" enhancing your life or keeping you from it? If it is enhancing your life (and since it's yarn how could it not??) you have no problem. Buy more hooks and patterns to balance out the yarn and :manyheart wallow in it!!!!!!:devil

Archived