Amigurumi-Along (stuffed toys)

kusine

I've been having a lot of fun making amigurumi (stuffed toys), I thought others might, too! I've decided to start an amigurumi-along so maybe I can find some other like-minded hookers who want an excuse to make the little cuties.

(and it will fulfill one of my 101 things in 1001 days :D )

Click here to read all about the Amigurumi-Along!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not terribly educated about it, either, but I've seen everything from bears to dragons to bunnies to cars to cupcakes to dollies to made-up creatures!

I just think stuffed toys are cute and fun to make. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :) it was just one of those let me start crocheting and see what I come up with. I didn't write anything down so he is a one of a kind. I may see what I come up with though because I really like him :) .

this looks really great and im really interested in doing something like this, but my problem is i need to work from a pattern untill i can get my confidence up

oh and i loveeee merboy :drool

My pattern books came :clap

I only flipped through them quickly but all the pics are adorable. I can tell I'm going to need to spend some quiet time to really work my way through a pattern though, the diagrams are kind of scary :eek

Holly

I'm reading this thread daily -( well maybe more.......) conviced I should be part of it - but the voices in my head are telling me - no not allowed - finish some projects first - .....................

I have just a few more xmas in julys to finish up and a couple of chair bcks.....and...and ...and....then .....................ohhhhh I want to join...................

( can you tell I'm gemini!!!)

back soon

fiona:hook

I'm reading this thread daily -( well maybe more.......) conviced I should be part of it - but the voices in my head are telling me - no not allowed - finish some projects first - .....................

I have just a few more xmas in julys to finish up and a couple of chair bcks.....and...and ...and....then .....................ohhhhh I want to join...................

( can you tell I'm gemini!!!)

back soon

fiona:hook

:lol Oh yes fiona, I can see that you are a gemini....just like me!!! too many projects going on at the same time, and plans/wishes to do even more :lol

I think that you should join up, you can make a little critter in one evening....and xmas is sooo far away :hook

Archived