Amigurumi-Along (stuffed toys)

kusine

i've started on my animal finished the head rofl! check my blog to see! the only prob is i can't decided weather i want a bunny or a kittie :drool

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new to Crochetville & read your post about amigurami. So, checked out a few sites & decided I just have to make 1 or 2 (or 20!).

Thanks alot for giving me yet another project I just have to do :)

Alosha

Hi. I think I'd like to join in but would need a pattern to start so where to do I go from here? I don't speak any Japanese. Cheers, Old Cajun

Question!! Should we be posting our finished items only to the site, or should we post them here also as an enticement to get others to join us?? :shrug

• 2 weeks later...

i've been working on some ideas in my head for some new things also using the links off the AAL site... they're so cute the pix! anyways i just wanted to thank you *jessica right?* for starting this AAL... i love it! i'm totally obsessed with these cute japanese toys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it too late to join this CAL?? :( I made the flamingo last week and would like to make some other toy along with you all. I'll start one in case it's not too late :clap

PS: Amanda the Grinch looks good, with a Santa Hat he'll be great!!:santa

This seems to be a CAL for me since i love crocheting and knitting toys! (I posted some FOs on my blog)

Must go and check through my pattern books and maybe I'll jump in sometime next week or after!

Emy

Your toys are great! I especially like your pigs. Great work!

Amanda:hook

Thanks for your compliments. I'm just trying to go through my WIPs - I know I have a couple of them that needs sewing up. And then I'll be on my way to join this CAL.

Here's how to sign up and the rest of the rules:

http://amigurumi-along.blogspot.com/2005/06/rules.html

There are a bunch of links to patterns on the site on the right hand side (and a wonderful person has sent me bunches more, but I have been so lazy about putting them up. Maybe I'll do that this morning before my company gets up!). You should be able to find something you like there!

I'll be happy to see you join us!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived