whether I buy or not, can't NOT touch the yarn!

Knit Happens

In my running errands this morning, I routed my travels to include Michael's and A.C. Moore....I didn't buy a thing at either, but I touched lots of yarn~:yarn I was hoping to find some brown Paton's Brilliant on sale, but it wasn't. Even tho I left empty handed, I couldn't help but "squeeze the Charmin." :hook Why are we compelled to touch it? lol :think

IF you ever figure out how not to touch the yarn let me know the secret. I need all the help I can get. LOL

I mean all I have is the local walmart for temtation, heaven help me if I'm near a michaels store!!!!!!

Teapot:eek

Just repeat these words:

STEP AWAY FROM THE YARN !!!!!!

Say this three times!!!!

I do it looking for a softer touch of the yarn than I am currently using. So I guess I have restraint when it comes to tried and true yarns but something I've never crocheted with before..........watch out....I gotta touch

Donna

There was a lovely LYS near my Mom's house in NJ and when I'd go up to visit her, I just would go in and pet the yarn. Even told the owner I was 'just petting' because down here there was nowhere but Walmart to get yarn. Now the LYS is gone, but I know every Michaels, A C Moore and Joanns in three counties in Central Jersey, and we've finally even gotten a Michaels down here in the Outer Boonies, er Outer Banks.

:eek You mean there are people that DON'T pet the yarn?!?! :eek

If I could get away with it, I'd put all the skeins on the floor and roll around in it. :lol I wonder how long it would take the men in white coats to show up and haul me outta there if I actually DID that? :think:lol

Archived