Crochet (& Knitting) Cruises

kel

To China with Lily Chin? Or the Mediterranean with Melissa Leapman? Decisions, decisions....

Looks like I need me a "get rich quick scheme!" - lol!!:wink

Wow, I would LOVE to afford something like this, but its a tad bit (ok ALOT!) too extravagant for my budget.:blush

:interest

www.craftcruises.com

They do sound fabulous, don't they? But I agree---at this stage of my life with a 15 year old and a 12 year old at home, they're just way, way out of my budget.

Maybe once the kids have graduated from college, I'll have the extra funds to devote to going on something like this.

They do sound fabulous, don't they? But I agree---at this stage of my life with a 15 year old and a 12 year old at home, they're just way, way out of my budget.

Maybe once the kids have graduated from college, I'll have the extra funds to devote to going on something like this.

These too were my thoughts about my DD. Alas, she is in her 5th year of College. I am proud that she wants a Masters Degree, but will she ever ever ever graduate!!!!!:lol:lol

Me too - with a HS Senior, Freshman, and a 2nd grader - no way, not happenin. And the hubby would only go if they had "hubby things" to do. Hehehe :)

But I have "someday" dreams!:c9

I love to cruise and would love it even more if crocheting/knitting was involved :) There are cheaper cruises from other cruise lines though.

Thats cool!

Ok If and When I win the big lottery I will take you all and we wil have a huge crochet party! I hope the cruise liner has a big enough place for all of are yarn supplies! :rofl

Hi Guys

I have been watching this web site for awhile!!!!

I would love to go on one....maybe 2010!!! It would be fab to meet up with some of you on the cruise....coming from Oz, it would be a great way to catch up with you...

Huuuummmm.........maybe.......I might start putting some $$$$$$ away...and then....just maybe.......

I think it would be a ton of fun, no doubt about it! We just need to find one of those less expensive cruises. :yes

I went on one cruise eons ago...come to find out, I get very, very, very seasick. After one unbelieveably horrible night, I spend the rest of the time on dramamine, which was a bummer, because I was too groggy to enjoy the rest of the cruise...

Went on my first cruise in April. LOVED it. There was so much to do I can't imagine finding the time to crochet!! Some of the cruise lines (I know NCL has) have what they call a cruise to nowhere. They just go out to sea for a day and then back. It's a 2 day trip, you just don't go to any islands or ports. It's a nice intro to cruising, alot cheaper, and you won't feel guilty about not getting off the ship at ports! If you go with an inside room, it's pretty reasonable considering it includes all your food and entertainment.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going on a cruise down the Yangzte next month and I'm taking my crochet. Just hope the ear patches work for sea sickness. I get it so easily and Dramamine never worked.

Unfortunately this is not a crocheting trip, so I will have to rely on sneaking it in when I can.

Archived