Thank you very much

This is a very big Thank you to all our Designers on this forum, without them, I would not be able to crochet what I crochet.

I need patterns to crochet and because of the wonderful people on this forum and in the magazines I have more than I can handle.

I think it is time you all got a big hug:hug, a pat on the back and a great job, for all you time and patience in designing and making your wonderful patterns available to us.

So to Darcie, Peggytoes, KatchKan, RoseRed, Cupcake and Roxy Crafts, just to name a few. You are well loved and appreciated by this crocheter.

:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:hug:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

I will jump on that band wagon with you Tampa Doll! We have so many talented Crocheters here in Crochetville who are always willing to share their time, talent and their patterns with us. For that I say a great big THANK YOU! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

This is a very big Thank you to all our Designers on this forum, without them, I would not be able to crochet what I crochet.

So to Darski, Peggytoes, KatchKan, RoseRed, Cupcake and Roxy Crafts, just to name a few. You are well loved and appreciated by this crocheter.

:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:hug:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

I totally agree, thank you ladies and thank you Mary Jo for your inspiration also.:c9

I agree with one and all, thank you to all the designers and friends who share their time, talent and the beauty of their creations with us all... MANY THANKS!!

I echo the sentiments of the rest of the group:yes I may only be a beginner(again):lol, but I have collected several patterns that I am looking forward to trying in the future.:D TY all!!

Absolutely have to agree with you on this one Mary Jo - they are great and giving folks whose talent is a gift to us ALL!!! Thanks everyone!!! We salute you!!!!:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

Archived