I need some feedback.

I'm making this blanket ( baby) i don't know about the brown. I feel like it is the wrong shade. but then again I wonder if DH has influenced me because he doesn't like it. SO please some honest feed back about the color combo.

TIA

2694001906_c972a7eff7.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I the pink is a bit brighter IRL.. They are baby bee yarns so it's the chocolate and the pink is little princess ( so people who worked with those maybe know what the color is.. )

maybe I'm just allowing DH to influence my thinking. :lol

Very pretty!!! Absolutely love the brown and pink together!!!

I wouldn't worry what DH thinks...my DH doesn't like anything I do in any kind of "girly" colours!!!

I love brown and pink together and think it looks great! Are those the nursery colors?

Joyce

kinda sorta, that is just what my friend requested since they didn't have nursery colors at the time.

oh my gosh. that is absolutely beautiful.

serious, breathtaking. I LOVE that pattern.

if you don't mind me asking, were did you get it?

http://www.mypicot.com it's in the free section under multi color. I love their patterns. very different.

It looks lovely. Pink and Brown is the current HOT style, too. Make yourself a felted diaper bag to match and be stylin' all over town. Wander through the baby dpt at wal-mart with your dh and show him all the pink and brown stuff. He'll understand after that. He still won't like it, but he'll understand.....lol

I glanced at the picture before even reading your post and my first thought was....."Oh, that is so lovely!" I love the pattern and I think the colors are perfect. Also...I think that pink and brown are kind of "in" for little girls now. I have a 15 month old daughter and she has several pink/brown outfits - they seem to be all over the stores lately.

Can't wait to see the finished afghan!

i ditto the 'cant wait to see the finished blanket' - it is truly beautiful

i just love the pink/brown combo that is showing up in sooo many places!! it sure beats the more common baby colors

i have seen a couple in blue and brown and mint and brown for boys and they are nice too!!

tell dh - pooey on him - he has been over ruled - we win - LOL!!

Archived