The 2008 ANNUAL Alzhiemers drive*I am HOME*

JoBug

Okay, have a couple in the works, now. Are they being sent to your home or somewhere else? I still have your address written down.

Please send me your mailing address Jo, when you get your mouse. I think I have somethings lying around here that will work for you.

Here is what I have for you so far.:hook

Let me know what the mailing deadline is so I can be sure to get them to you in time.

Hope you like them. :hug

Pic should be clickable.

th_stuffforJobug002.jpg

OMG!!! Wiz those are just stunningly beautiful!!! WOW!!:hug

For any that have mailed already, I have a VERY TRUSTWORTHY gal checking on my doggie and cat, and the mail, am on HOLIDAY at the AMana Colonies, TODAY is the last day!! I just got a chance to check in on the "shared putor", a whole lotta peeps share it...lol..

Love to you all, YES I AM TAKING HOLIDAY AKA VACATION!!! Love it too!!

Tommorow I will be home so lots to catch up on then,

Hugs and Love

and yes anyone sending that has my home addy, that is where they are going, if not PM me please.

Hugs and Love and off to the HOT tub!!!! :hug:manyheart

Here is what I have for you so far.:hook

Let me know what the mailing deadline is so I can be sure to get them to you in time.

Hope you like them. :hug

Pic should be clickable.

th_stuffforJobug002.jpg

Angels in the mail today:c9

th_pictures032.jpg

you two have done should an awesome job here!! anyone would be so proud to receive any of these Items :cheer:cheer

hope you are enjoying your vacation you are going to need it :lol

Hi JoBug! Did you get my package?

I did!! And my hubby PROMPTLY are the goodies you sent him!! LOL, now he doesn't feel so left out....your bells are wonderful!!! TY TY TY!!:hug:manyheart

I sent out a box over a week ago, priority mail. You should have gotten it by now. it has 15 plastic canvas snowflakes and one big bird tissue box cover in it. The Post Office better have not lost it. That usually only happens if something is coming to me from Texas :D

Add a little thread angel to the batch. I dont know how many more I can get done before I mail them out but I am going to try to make a snowman and maybe a few more snowflakes this weekend if I dont have to work. I will try to take a picture of the angel and whatever else I get done this weekend. So much to do so little time.

Hi Ladies,

I am so sorry I am so late in this regard, see, I was in the hospital AGAIN, this time with Pnemonia, I got out last evening, and am still weak, I am going to get pics today or tommorow of the wonderful ornies sent, thank you all so much for both this support and my personal struggle support with this Lupus.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

Hi Ladies,

I am so sorry I am so late in this regard, see, I was in the hospital AGAIN, this time with Pnemonia, I got out last evening, and am still weak, I am going to get pics today or tommorow of the wonderful ornies sent, thank you all so much for both this support and my personal struggle support with this Lupus.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

I hope you are feeling some better real soon.:hug

Here is a pic of some of the ornies so far, there is a couple missing sorry, still trying to get strong and healthy AGAIN..thank you all again so much,.///and Wiz, your box came and it is GREAT, thank you!!

th_002.jpg

Archived