Cathedral Rose Window - finally finished!

CrisKad

That is absolutely gorgeous. I have been crocheting for years and have never tackled anything that ambitious. Kudos to you. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Be sure to share your next project.:applause

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proudmama, love the poem! I'd never heard of it before and its so cute.

Aspensnana, we are thinking about starching it. Before I do that, we're debating what would be the best way to hang. Hubby is thinking wooden dowls as a possibility. If framing didn't cost so much, I'd just do that!

Thanks everyone!

I have to agree with the previous 100+ posts! You did a beautiful job. I am waiting for my pattern. I have purchased the yarn. Annie's Attic e-mailed me and said they sent it Fedex on Wednesday. I sure hope it shows up today. Then I know what I will be doing for the weekend!! :-) In the mean time I better get my list of "Fun Things to Do" (cleaning jobs) completed.

You are my inspiration to get this new project completed . I have your picture of the afghan on my desktop. WOW!

I have to agree with the previous 100+ posts! You did a beautiful job. I am waiting for my pattern. I have purchased the yarn. Annie's Attic e-mailed me and said they sent it Fedex on Wednesday. I sure hope it shows up today. Then I know what I will be doing for the weekend!! :-) In the mean time I better get my list of "Fun Things to Do" (cleaning jobs) completed.

You are my inspiration to get this new project completed . I have your picture of the afghan on my desktop. WOW!

That's such an honor! Thank you! Joing the Crochet Along. I got alot of help, tips, and encouragement there.

Proudmama, love the poem! I'd never heard of it before and its so cute.

Aspensnana, we are thinking about starching it. Before I do that, we're debating what would be the best way to hang. Hubby is thinking wooden dowls as a possibility. If framing didn't cost so much, I'd just do that!

Thanks everyone!

The reason you had never heard it before is because i had just made it up on the spot - LOL!!! My mom printed it out to go in the front of my completed projects photo album. I am sooooo glad you liked it. seemed fitting!! and so like me!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived