Cathedral Rose Window - finally finished!

CrisKad

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:jumpyayWOW!! Absolutely amazing!! I had to show the picture to my daughter and her comment was "OH WOW!" It is one of the most stunning afghans I have EVER SEEN! It's like a piece of artwork. You should be very proud of all the hard work you put into it. BRAVO!!

Thanks everyone! It was definitely a labor of love but well worth it! My hubby wants to hang it. I have no idea how we're going to manage that!

Christina, that is absolutely beautiful and you deserve :clap:clap:clap for a wonderful job. You certainly should be proud and it's nice that DH wants to show it off.

Beautiful!! I have thought about getting that one, but don't know if I am ready for a project like that .. maybe if I can get the 16 Christmas stockings I need done by Nov. I can brave that one!! Great going!!

You should go for it! Its not that hard...just time consuming. All it is is sc, hdc, and dc. The ladies over in the CAL are a huge help too!

I don't know if I can say anything that has not been said, but you did an absolutely amazing job with your CRW. How nice that your hubby wants to show off your work. Congratulations!!:flower

Archived