My Haekelbeutel - aka Crochet Bag

LittleGreenStars

I have been wanting to make one of these for SO long! I finally got the colors I wanted and it worked up in no time!

Here's the pattern I used- http://www.stricksucht.de/anleitungen/crochetedbag.pdf

I used Suger & Cream Hot Green and Hot Purple w/ Peaches & Creme Black

000_5891.jpg

000_5892.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wunderschön!

I had the pattern but in German, so thank you for posting it in English as well. Now I can send it to my little sisters!

I love your colours, very trendy. And I like the cotton she uses - the Anchor Line stuff - it's really gorgeous. I drool over it regularly at my LYS!

:manyheart Very pretty! Love the colors you chose.

I have printed the pattern but am not sure about the hook size:think, (I am very fuzzy brained this morning) also I noticed that there is no finished size given on the pattern. I know that will vary with the yarn and hook size used. So, to get to the point, could you tell me what size hook you used and what was the finished size?

Just think about the endless possibilities for this bag with all the different granny squares pattern available!:yay

:manyheart Very pretty! Love the colors you chose.

I have printed the pattern but am not sure about the hook size:think, (I am very fuzzy brained this morning) also I noticed that there is no finished size given on the pattern. I know that will vary with the yarn and hook size used. So, to get to the point, could you tell me what size hook you used and what was the finished size?

Just think about the endless possibilities for this bag with all the different granny squares pattern available!:yay

I used an F hook. On Ravelry there is a haekelbeutal CAL group and I had to look and see what others used.

I made my squares with 5 rows, 4 color and 1 black. I followed the pattern and didn't make any changes.

From the bottom to the top, not including the handles and I didn't flatten the bottom, it measures 15 inches. I put a magazines in the pic for reference.

000_5896.jpg

And it measured 14 inches across.

000_5897.jpg

It's a pretty good size. It's more of a tote then a purse. I plan to use it for books and I'm working on another to take to the farmers market and/or flea markets.

Archived