American Flag Afghan

rvan777

Wow, great job! That afghan is HUGE! How many stars did you put on? Did you crochet them separately and then sew them on? Which pattern did you use?

The flag is one of the projects on my wish list. We'll have 60 states by the time I get to it!

The flag is out of a book that I have. I need to find the book and post which book it is. There are 49 starts on this flag and it is crocheted in a octagon shape and sewn together to make a square shape. I made this in a little over a week. It does go very fast.

That is great! I made one for my mom for Mother's Day. I had a hard time with the stars, though. Yours are PERFECT!!!! I love that pattern. It was a lot of fun. Even though it is big, it does go pretty quickly. I was working on 3 projects at the time and I think it took me about 3 weeks to finish it.

Great job!!! Yours is FANTASTIC!!!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Just beautiful! My godson came back from overseas last October from his second tour. I'd love to make that for him. Please post the name of the pattern when you get a chance. I love the way they stars are done.

Archived