Help With Name for Shawl Pattern First Post Updated

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My suggestion is "IN AWE" or "One Night with Angel Wings Encircle" (or should it be "encircled"??). In the abbreviation, the capital i is representing the Roman numeral one.

............Hey all, I need help finding a better name for this shawl pattern. Any help would be appreciated. Another viller here suggested I give it a better name than just My Thursday Night Shawl and she's right.

Hi Julee-

How about:

1.Madame Butterfly or

2. Butterfly Petals

When I first seen this shawl I said to myself wow ANGEL WINGS for that is the first thought that came into my mind. It is already on your list. Hugs and blessings :hug

How about the Icarus shawl? :lol

OMG! :lol There would have to be a little disclaimer with it not to wear it while smoking or near open sources of heat! :D

Seriously, though, I did think of yet another name, how about "On the Wings of Angels"?

How about: Pretty As An Angel, Sweet As An Angel or Wings Of A Dove

On The Wings Of Love and Wind Beneath My Wings are songs, but they might work (might have a copyright problem though :lol). I love it!

Ellie 13

OMG! :lol There would have to be a little disclaimer with it not to wear it while smoking or near open sources of heat! :D

Seriously, though, I did think of yet another name, how about "On the Wings of Angels"?

Lol, very true!! "WARNING: THIS SHAWL WILL BURST INTO FLAMES IF WORN NEAR HEAT"

Swan Lake Shawl....

Ohhh, I like that one!! Thanks!!

How about: Pretty As An Angel, Sweet As An Angel or Wings Of A Dove

On The Wings Of Love and Wind Beneath My Wings are songs, but they might work (might have a copyright problem though :lol). I love it!

Ellie 13

Yet again, more great ideas. Thanks every one!! I think there has to be over 50 names to choose from now.

Have a great night!!

Julee

So does the voting start tomorrow or is that the last day for possible names? Or are you limiting it to a certain number? Or are you choosing your favorites and we vote from there? sorry I'm not very clear on what happens next.

Some more names: Angel flight shawl, Wings of a Turtle dove shawl, Innocence shawl, Snow white shawl, Snow-angel shawl, Light as feather shawl, Ugly duckling shawl (you will feel like a pretty swan, and not like an ugly duckling, when you wear this shawl :) ) Borrowed feathers shawl, Flattering fluttering shawl

Today is the last day to enter a suggestion for a name for the shawl.

I'll be organizing the names and choosing today and tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the great participation!!

Julee

Ugly duckling shawl (you will feel like a pretty swan, and not like an ugly duckling, when you wear this shawl :) )

Oh that's not bad... How about Duckling to Swan Shawl

or

Swan Song Shawl

ETA: Thanks for the info on the timing.

Archived