Help find Joann Rainbow Boucle?

Amy

Does anybody live near a Joann's that carries the Joann Sensations Rainbow Boucle? I really, really want a couple skeins to make that beautiful Serafina shawl. The nearest Joann's to me is 90 minutes away, and I'm not sure when I might get up there, or if they even carry this yarn. I may try calling them this afternoon.

But if your Joann carries it and you'd be willing to pick some up for me, I'd be glad to send you the money for it and postage/packaging, plus a little extra for the time and effort involved in picking it up and mailing it.

Edited to add: I've already checked the joann.com website, and it's not on the website.

It's not on their website ever! I have trouble getting it too and someone did pick it up for me. For the Seraphina, you just need one ball-it only uses about half.

You could ask Vicki to pick it up for you (My thunderbird). I believe she works at a Joann's.

Thanks, Fran! Umm, I haven't ever seen this in person, so I don't even know what colors it comes in. Is there a purple/lavender color? I've seen the multi-blue-tone, and that would work, but I'd really prefer purple. By the way, how much is this stuff? LOL

They don't have purples that i have seen. I have seen

Black/Grey

Pinks

Dk Blues

Light Blues

That is what my JoAnn's has anyway.:) They are $7.99 for an 11 oz ball.

The four colors that were listed are all that are available, when you can find it, as far as I know. I have a "super" JoAnns near where I work that carries it. Drew made a Seraphina out of the dark blue colorway, a link's been posted above to see the pink and light blue. The only one not displayed is the black/grey/white one, but it's like the others, probably doesn't need to be seen. These are some monster balls of yarn, a very good deal at around $8 each. I picked up a pink one a few weeks back, am hoping to get more when I have money again...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to try the dark blue or the black/gray if someone could pick some up for me, I'll probably never get to any Joann's as there are no Joann stores anywhere in Mississippi.

:frog

• 1 month later...

The Jo-Ann's near me stocks 6 colors:

black/gray/white

blues

pinks

burgundy/red

purples (darkest is what I'd call grape)

greens

Does anyone know if they have any other colors available? I'm going to be making ponchos on my knitting machine for my two nieces. The yarn knits up so beautifully!

Dee

joanns is coming out with several new colors in this yarn. i haven't seen it cause the store where i work at, is in the process of redoing their yarn department and making it even bigger:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer i will try and see what they have if ya want chatty, but would need the money ahead of time cause i can't afford the postage on it along with the yarn too. am a wee bit short(o.k, besides being verticley challenged,i am 5'1") and pay day is a couple weeks from now:eek :eek let me know k? :hug :hug

I have a new joannes superstore opening really close to me the begining of august - I will check if they have an y 'new'colors...........( I have another superstore" about 1/2 hr away - and I have seen the dark blue.....black....pink and light blue there

Fiona

i was at joanns today and picked up 4 skeins of this yarn. i got purple,orange, green and pink, they also had burdandy/red, black/grey/a different purple,and these are just the new colors. there is also blues/light ones/ blues/ dark one/ pinks/ black and white. does anyone still need any, i might be able to pick up one skein and send. just am broke and is not payday till the 29th, and hubby goes on vacation the 30th, (for a month:eek :eek :eek ) so if ya need it, this week is the time to say.:manyheart

Archived