Cotton Candy Shrug

pfirsch

I can't remember what it looks like...is there a picture of it somewhere?

There are 3 pictures of it on this page. Took a few click-throughs to get there. :P

That's a really nice-looking shrug, I may just have to check it out! :hook

Addendum: I just took a look at the pdf version of the pattern, and it includes the above-mentioned 3 pictures in the file - cool! :cheer

There are 3 pictures of it on this page. Took a few click-throughs to get there. :P

Addendum: I just took a look at the pdf version of the pattern, and it includes the above-mentioned 3 pictures in the file - cool! :cheer

Thanks, goldi316! You beat me to it. ;)

The shrug was made to fit me; so, keep that in mind.

Ken also made a shrug from the pattern. They are simply called Shrug-front view and Shrug-back. He used an N hook instead of P, which I also recommend.

:cheer

I love your shrug and I want to make it but im already stuck LOL Please explain to a duhhhhh like me what is a dc foundation chain I got the chain 3 part on row 1 but im stuck on the dc foundation as to where do the 37 dc's go

Thanks so much

I should have been not so lazy and checked out the PDF. Thank you!

I'm glad that everybody likes the pattern, but I want to see y'all make one :wink.

Let me know if the pattern is easy to understand, difficult to read, etc.

The pattern was written from the shrug that I made for me; so, if it is too big or too small, that's why.

Has anybody besides kenjones4 tried it out yet?

Archived