My Crochet Journal...

I also have created a Crochet Journal to keep track of my projects...I am planning to get a binder, some page protectors, and keep track of everything I crochet from this point forward...

If anyone would like to use the Crochet Journal I have made you can download it here, it is in .pdf format, so you will need Adobe Reader or some other pdf reader.

:hook

Thanks! I think it's a terrific idea! Will you be including swatches?

I don't usually do swatches myself - much to my dismay when things aren't working right!

I think you could add a swatch down by the yarn sample/label, there's plenty of room there. :)

:hook

Thanks for the idea.

That's what I've been using my Blog for. I want to start a paper one, but haven't. I need to print up the pictures one day and then just use the pages from my blog.

I do have a paper one where I've been writing down some patterns I'm doing, mostly ones I've created, but some I was doing so I can have them in one place and remember what I'm use (such as a different hook size).

Debbi

Thank you for sharing your journal! I love anything that has to do with organization (scary, I know). I have all of my patterns in binders in sheet protectors and have been meaning to start a binder with photos of all my complete projects. I've only been crocheting for a year and a half, and I've photographed mostly everything I've done. They're all on my blog, but I want a hard copy I can take with me. I've made donations of a custom-made afghan to a couple of silent auctions coming up and I want people to be able to see examples of what I've completed so they can choose the style/color, etc. they want. You're journal will be a great way for me to organize that. I knew there was a reason I hadn't gotten around to it yet!

Thanks again!

:hug

Thank you for sharing your journal! I love anything that has to do with organization (scary, I know). I have all of my patterns in binders in sheet protectors and have been meaning to start a binder with photos of all my complete projects. I've only been crocheting for a year and a half, and I've photographed mostly everything I've done. They're all on my blog, but I want a hard copy I can take with me. I've made donations of a custom-made afghan to a couple of silent auctions coming up and I want people to be able to see examples of what I've completed so they can choose the style/color, etc. they want. You're journal will be a great way for me to organize that. I knew there was a reason I hadn't gotten around to it yet!

Thanks again!

:hug

You're very welcome! I am very glad that there are lots of crocheters who will be able to use this. :)

when i click on the link nothing happens - what am i doing wrong?

The link should take you directly to a pdf file - if you don't have a pdf reader on your computer it won't work. Not sure why it wouldn't work if you do have a pdf reader.

:think

• 1 month later...

what a great idea. I picked up an afghan the other day to work on, I hadnt worked on it in quite a while, and couldnt remember what size hook I had been using. This would be a great way to keep up with those things. Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...

Up till now I've been keeping a journal in a regular journal book...no pictures or anything. I really like these pages you made up (they remind me of the ones I made for my daughter's baby book :D). Thanks for sharing them!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived