Serafina's Shawl

thecrochetdude

Awesome as always, Drew I have finally began my Serafina over the weekend as well. I kept getting sidetracked but it's coming along. I'm doing it in Sirdar Yo-Yo in the blues.

Great job! It's so pretty, and one of these days I'm going to make one, too. I should probably finish a few of my million and six WIP's first, though.

That is beautiful, I love the way the colors graduate. Where did you get the pattern for that?

kellyv

That's so awesome Drew!!! I was wondering how the Joann's yarn looked. They're a bit on the expensive side for a cheap brat like me but that looks so beautiful...I think I'll get some next time I swing by Joanns.

I'm still doing my serafina...It's going to take forever. Can someone please tell me why I decided to do it in a thin yarn and with an h hook? I think I'll be working on mine until Christmas :lol

Oh wow Drew! That turned out boooootifully (as my 4 year old nephew says)! I am loving the look of joann's boucle....I'll be in the US in a month - shopping trip here I come!

Deneen,

Thanks for the pattern, I have the yarn and now I know what to make w/it!!

kellyv

Archived