Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Hi everyone! Hope everyones projects are going well. Mine's been on hold for a few days since I've been out of town but I hope to get caught up soon.

The weather is supposed to be great here the next few days, 70's up to 80 on Tuesday so it'll be a great week.

I'm about to indulge in a pint of ben and jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream ... yummmmmmmmm

I was feeling the need for a quick project so I can feel some sense of accomplishment. So, since I have tons of sugar and cream cotton yarn I'm trying out my first dishcloth. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on my double wedding ring ghan.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal..love your avatar! Where can I find that pattern?

06? 06? Holy Cow! That is a long time to wait for slippers! Hmm maybe she likes cold or sticky feet? Just touch her with them hehe :rofl

Cindy :drool me favorite kind of ice cream! :sigh. With diabetes I have to plan it in my menu than stick to A serving, which I believe is 1/4 C. Makes me feel :goodorbad

I did 8 hex's while WATCHING the mudding. DD and friend below Mudding

Is it wrong to post pics other than crochet? Ooh I hope not

In my defense, I bought him a pair of slippers in December of 2006 after I knew the crocheted ones weren't coming anytime soon. I was waiting to buy insoles for them (which I bought about a year ago, lol).

Hey Krystal. I think I'm going to put the row a day on hold till August. I'm going out of town again next weekend and will be gone for 3 weeks this time. I will think of a project to do when I get home, :yes

Honey Dew... How big? Maybe you should do two smaller ones?

Krystal I just love that blue star though! When I go back to work in Sept I will have to order that book!

I got 16 more hex's done today

ROLL CALL!!

For Monday July 7, 2008

Me - Bear Claw R142

Me - Test Afghan M110

Me - Wedding R23

Tracy - Cuddle S32**

Wendy - Both S86***

Heather- M95 caught up

Brenda - M60******

Sherri - S284

Laura - Hook R68****

Jeannie - Children S129

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R112*****

Shelby - Scrap R36*****

Honey - on hold

Cats - on sabbatical

Janet - Afghan R53*************

Pickles - Ripple R47**********

Cindy - Wedding M35****and next motifs 4***

Dianne - Panels R428*****

Christi - hex R266**** what are you up to?

Julee - Afghan R105*****

cgd - crochenit R14****

Meegan - prayer R20 caught up

Krystal~Got m53 done. hoping to get two more done today. I am halfway through the next round. I didn't work on my crw this past weekend either as we had a housefull for the weekend. Need to catch up on laundry today so I think I will sit and crochet inbetween. :):hook

Honey Dew....twin is fine!! He is so small.

Krystal..I don't believe i'm behind. IF I have been keeping track right my current count is 289/499

I will get it done, I will I will! I hope.

Christi - it's just hard for me to know where you are sometimes. If it's possible to give me a count, like "294 done", that would be great. If not, we'll keep going like we are where I just hope my count is right and every now and then you give me a correct count.

:D

Archived