Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one more done. It's my last one untill I see how many I get in the mail next week. I got two today from Pogo jr.I have five bordered now. It's three oclock in the morning. Good night all.

ROLL CALL!!

I really like the rainbow... helps it to stand out... do you?

Me - Bear Claw R127***

Me - Test Afghan M70*

Tracy - coming up on 7/1

Wendy - Both S78*

Heather- M87**

Brenda - M52

Donna - Train A1

Sherri - S268

Laura - SLIPPERS R24

Laura - Hook R67***

Jeannie - Children S129

Roxy - Square

Karen - on hold - coming up 7/2

Shelby - Scrap R28****

Meegan - New Prayer R24****

Honey - caught up

Cats - R107**

Janet - Afghan R45*****

Pickles - Ripple R39

Cindy - Wedding M28*

Dianne - Panels R404 caught up

Christi - hex on hold

Have a happy day! :manyheart

Hey K, What are the stars for? I am just chugging along on the New Prayer RR. I hope to have it complete tomorrow. Then its off to a regular ripple or another RR. I haven't decided:hook

Hello, I got back from my mom and dads yesterday. I didn't crochet at all while there but did have a good time. I did work on my crw last night. Although I am still behind I am working on it and getting there. As I am working on fixing and two rows at once its taking me a little longer. But it does feel good to know that I am making progress.

I will do some rows today, but I am still enjoying doing other projects so I want to go with it since I was in a crochet funk. Finishing just inspires me to do other quick finishes.

How many days till xmas now?

I'm late in coming to this CAL, but count me in. I HAVE to finish the crohook afghan for my BIL. It was supposed to have been a birthday present back in March, but it didn't happen. I'm a little over halfway through, and this is the right place to come for motivation!

Ok, can I do a few rows a day till the fair in August!! I have an afghan I've been working on for quite a while and I'd really like to enter it in our fair. It's really pretty and I have it sitting by the couch right now with all the yarn I need to finish it I just can't seem to get my fingers to touch it for very long.

Julee

Archived