2 eyes/day then

tail/day

then sewing finish on 7/2

Wedding:

2 main motifs/day (35)

1 add-on strip/day (82)

2 corner strips per day (4)

2 additional motifs/day (44)

You will finish on 10/17 but you must join the strips as you make them in order to get it done this way.

OK?

Thanks!! Sounds easy enough :lol

I finished my shawl. I put a picture as my avatar but it doesn't do it justice. I started a Photobucket acct but I am having problems uploading photos there. I will keep trying. The pattern I used was used to make shawls for women in France after World War 1

Beautiful Christy!

I did an oh oh:oops yesterday and couldn't go into work for third. I took a double dose of all my meds. I called the doctor and he said to go to the emergancy if I started to vomit or got real dizzy.I didn't do either but I was really tired. So I stayed home this morning and napped and will go in this evening early to make up my hours.:oops I didn't do the square yet because of the mixup and I was tired.

ROLL CALL

Do I have your attention yet? :lol Sorry I've not been calling roll lately, just been very busy.

Tracy - S296

Wendy - Both S68 ***** (I SEE YOU behind that couch! Get working on this!)

Heather- M77

Brenda - M47

Donna - Train R21 **

Sherri - S214 - back on track?

Laura - SLIPPERS R14

Jeannie - Children S135 - Can you get a couple squares completed?

Roxy - Square

Shelby - Scrap tossed to the bottom of the queue

Meegan - Prayer R31 when you get to it

Honey - caught up

Cats - caught up

Christi - new project?

Janet - Afghan R35***

Pickles - Ripple R44

Cindy - Giraffe R8

Cindy - Wedding M8

Dianne - Panels R394

:cheerI'm back!

My Giraffe is done! I was able to finish it yesterday. Will get pics of it and my last afghan soon.

I'm also up to date on my wedding motifs and actually working on #10 but don't bump me up just yet, I'll be out of town this weekend and may not get much done so I'm trying to get ahead a bit instead of trying to catch up later :hook

K~ must have missed this behind the couch everyone is hiding behind! :lol If you could keep me on hold for a little while I promise I will join back in soon! Got a few things that came up! Thanks!

Krystal- Can you put me on hold for the ripple? I started a quick afghan to give to my aunt as a thank you gift. Here is the pattern: http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/LW1570+Crochet+One+Skein+Throw.htm

Started it this weekend and its working up very easy and quick so I should have it done by the end of this week and then I will get to working on the ripple again! Sorry to be such a pain! :hug Thanks!

I finished M47 and M48! Feels good to be almost cought up again. i'm starting to have less nausea and more energy again. Still another month to go before the second trimester but it is getting better. Had an ultrasound today and everything is looking good. They figure I am 7 wks along. got to see the heart beat..that is so neat! Anyway, I may try and get these heptagons sewn in this evening when it is cooler here. We finally have some summer temps in the lower 80's..:yah

:crochetingHi K,

The prayer afghan author never got back to me, so I am winging the last 10 rounds. I am up to R31. If I didn't mention it, I finished my last square for all of my June swaps.

I have also done S10/12 for the charity aghan. Need more yarn to finish this one.:yarn

Wendy, have you started stitching those squares together? :think I am starting to get worried you might be drowned under a pile of squares! :eek:lol

I now have a total of 136 squares sitting there in a bag waiting to be sewn together.:eek Tracy Im afraid I will be drowning in the squares before long. I really need to start sewing them together.:yes

Archived