Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot tell you what happened except that I must have been typing the wrong row or something because when I went back through the posts it said awhile back I was on row 190....I must have meant row 90 and so forth as all of the posts say 140-190....hmmm...anyways I am just now on row 164 so sorry lol.

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S260

Wendy - Both S59 - back on roll call tomorrow!!

Heather - CRW M68

Brenda - CRW M49 - getting caught up

Donna - Graph R38 - bumped

Laura - Slippers - R5****

Laura - R53**

Jeannie - Children S129 - I put you back to the last undone row I had.

Roxy - Square**

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R36 - lotsa stars, not MIA

Meegan - Prayer R14

Honey - Afghan S5**

Cats - Scavenging for Yarn :lol

Christi - Afghan Hex278*******

Christi - Stole r22

Britt - Shell Done

Janet - Afghan R26*****

Pickles - banking rows... :D

Calling the Following People:

I have removed you from the main list, but you're still in my program. Let me know if you want to start back up.

Sore

Kristen

Sunflower

Cindy - RR

Cheerios

ROLL CALL

I will be gone early tomorrow, so I'll post this tonight.

Tracy - Cuddle S264

Wendy - Both S60 - back on roll call

Heather - CRW M69

Donna - Graph R40* - hmmmm did you tell me not to bump you? :think

Laura - Slippers - R6***** - ARE YA WORKIN ON 'EM?

Laura - R54***

Jeannie - Children S129 - How's it going?

Roxy - Square***

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R37 - lotsa stars, not MIA

Meegan - Prayer R22

Honey - Afghan S5.5***

Cats - Scavenging for Yarn :lol - is it in yet?

Christi - Afghan Hex280********

Christi - Stole r23*

Janet - Afghan R27******

Pickles - banking rows... :D

Cheerios - Mater R230******

Calling the Following People:

I have removed you from the main list, but you're still in my program. Let me know if you want to start back up.

Sore

Kristen

Sunflower

Cindy - RR

Christy, I liked the pictures you sent me, the stole is pretty. Krystal, I only have four squares done but I sewed all the footballs down on the other squares, so I guess by tommaro I will be behind by two. I started the fifth one. By one row:lol. Very tiny. Goodnight all, Brenda, thinking of you.

Evening all, I started another project tonight. I am making purse orgainizers for the teachers. I hope they like them. have a great night and I will see you all later. britt:manyheart

Row 22 of the stole done. Krystal...I haven't been working on the butterfly ghan, can we just take it off. I'm not sure when I will get back to it. Thanx

I got my m69 for today done and M70 for tomorrow done :yay now maybe by the time I have to do M71 I'll be finishing it on time it's one of those time consuming rows but I figured if I get a jump on it and work a little each day I can finish it on it's due date :)

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S268

Wendy - Both S61*

Heather - CRW M70 -caught up

Donna - Graph R42

Sherri - Vacationing

Laura - Slippers - R7****** - ARE YA WORKIN ON 'EM?

Laura - R55****

Jeannie - Children S129 - How's it going?

Roxy - Square****

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R38 - lotsa stars, not MIA

Meegan - Prayer R22 ?

Honey - Afghan S6****

Cats - STALKING THE MAILMAN

Christi - Stole r24**

Janet - Afghan R28*******

Pickles - banking rows...back on roll call TOMORROW

Cheerios - Mater R240*******

HAVE A GOOD :hook DAY!

Krystal,

Actually, the truth of it is...I had my cats watching out for the mailman. Unfortunately, they forgot their job duty so when the DHL guy came yesterday, my husband was the one to take the box for me.

So now I have my yarn I need to continue...at least for the next pound. This Basketweave uses yarn like crazy. I'll be starting my 4th Caron Pounder!

Now I'll just have to set aside some time later today (maybe this evening) when it cools off and crochet outside or crank up the AC. lol.

Aimee

I'm going to make some changes to the line-up so that those of you who are not caught up can get caught up and not feel the pressure. I'm receiving vibes through my dial-up that some of you are avoiding me because of this hanging round your neck! :lol

Wendy - You're supposed to be up to S61 for both today. Can you make it, or do you want me to set you back a little bit?

Brenda - The last motif I have you at is M44. I'm going to put you back on the list for M45 and keep shifting you down until you let me know you've completed M45, OK?

Laura - what to do? :lol I have no indication that you've started those slippers for your dear loving husband. You're supposed to be up to R7 today. What would you like me to do?

Also, I've set you back to R51 for the latch hook. If you get a few extra rows done when you get to work on it, I"ll bump you back up.

Jeannie- I still have you at S129 for the Children. Are you hiding from me? Do you want to get back to the children? Do you need a :hug ? Or the :tryme? :lol

Janet- I guess I'm not sure if you wanted to join or not? Your first post sounded interested, but now that I go back and look at it, it didn't really say to sign you up. Let me know if you want to be "in", or if I misunderstood.

Cheerios- I'm keeping you where you're at, 'cuz I know you don't get access all that often and can't post what you've done. Let me know where you're up to when you get a chance.

Thanks, all!

Sounds good Krystal. i have picked it up two or three times today to work on it and then think of something that needs to get done. :lol Yesterday I just plain felt to awful to do anything.

I do have a question for you all. I am about a month and a half along in my pregnancy and have not gained any weight since last year. I got out my shorts and capries and everything it too tight around the waist! Is it to early to go to maternaty pants? I feel like I'm jumping the gun on this but I do wear them around the house as they are just more comfortable on my bloated tummy. And yes i know, I'm not showing yet. :)

I just want to be mindful of an early november finish on the latch hook. I need some time to bind it and give it as a gift thanksgiving. I am always behind during the work week, but I always catch up too. So I will try to get up to row 58 by sunday (which was on track right?) How much leeway do I have do you know?

Round 23 done. Long day today, babysat grandkids..6 of them, the other one is in the hospital. And DH got an eight foot snake. Should be interesting

Wendy - You're supposed to be up to S61 for both today. Can you make it, or do you want me to set you back a little bit?

Krystal I got all caught up today and am now on S62. Thought i would spend my day off doing those squares while the girls were in school. Might see if I can do the next lot before I go and pick them up from school.

thanks Krystal.

Archived