Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are so silly! I have finished the shawl and put the cuffs on. She can wear it with the cuffs or not as she chooses. Now to see what other michief I can get into. Probably start working on my sweater again. I still have to do the square but I am not going to finish it tonight so I am at 3 and a half squares.

Brenda, Bed rest some more. I want you to be ok. I had to do bed rest for awhile too, isn't it a pain? My mom would only let me go to the bathroom. I hope all the blood tests come back ok. By the way that baby is now twenty four.

I just got home from the dr. I have moved up to light duty. I can lift no more than 5 lbs. I am suprized at how much my dh tells me to fallow drs orders. Especially since we are having this baby more for me than him as this is his sixth and my second. Gotta love him. :manyheart I have bee working on sewing on heptagons and catching up on the crw but I'm still not there...

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S256

Wendy - Both S59*** - Time to get caught up!

Heather - CRW M67 - caught up

Brenda - CRW M49 - getting caught up

Donna - Graph R32 - caught up

Laura - Slippers - R4***

Laura - R52*

Jeannie - Children S129 - I put you back to the last undone row I had.

Roxy - Square*

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R35 - lotsa stars, not MIA

Meegan - Prayer R14

Honey - Shawl - DONE?

Honey - Afghan S4.5*

Cats - Scavenging for Yarn :lol

Christi - Afghan Hex276******

Christi - Stole r21**

Britt - Shell R21 - Gonna get caught up?

Janet - Afghan R25****

Pickles - Ripple R34*

Calling the Following People:

Please let me know what you'd like to do - drop out - adjust your rows - if you're just forgetting to post... I'm going to pare down my list soon again.

Sore

Kristen

Sunflower

Cindy - RR

Cheerios

Brenda I am keeping you in my prayers :)

I am done with row 21 on my stole. I did 5 hexagons for my ghan.

Hi K,

I had to frog my ripple star afghan. Had too many points. I stayed up late last night and crocheted. I am up to round 18. I also finished another square for the lapghan I'm making for the seniors. Not a bad night and days work.:crocheting

Honey Dew :box !!

I will catch up on my hexagons after wednsday, my last day at school. And I am going to get the stole done by moms birthday [July 16]. It is so pretty and fun to work on.

hey krystal, I finished with the blanket and I am starting on a pair of booties and also some washcloths. Sorry I thought I posted. Thanks again. Have a great one everyone. see ya soon.britt:manyheart

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S260

Wendy - Both S59 - back on roll call tomorrow!!

Heather - CRW M68

Brenda - CRW M49 - getting caught up

Donna - Graph R38 - bumped

Laura - Slippers - R5****

Laura - R53**

Jeannie - Children S129 - I put you back to the last undone row I had.

Roxy - Square**

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R36 - lotsa stars, not MIA

Meegan - Prayer R14

Honey - Afghan S5**

Cats - Scavenging for Yarn :lol

Christi - Afghan Hex278*******

Christi - Stole r22

Britt - Shell Done

Janet - Afghan R26*****

Pickles - banking rows... :D

Calling the Following People:

I have removed you from the main list, but you're still in my program. Let me know if you want to start back up.

Sore

Kristen

Sunflower

Cindy - RR

Cheerios

Well I lost my only K hook which is the one I was using on this ghan. So until I either find it or get another one I can't work on this. I'll get caught back up as soon as I find it. Hopefully I'll find it tonight or tomorrow.

Ok I can now get back to work on the squares, I will do some at lunch time today. Just had a look and Im still on S55 so Im 4 squares behind. I will get them done. I also really need to start sewing them together. I must have over 100 squares by now.

Sorry I have limited internet access. I usually get on once a week now, but I definately wanna stay on here if thats possible. I am starting row 164 out of 240 rows. Please add me back lol....

Archived