Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Nothing new as of yet Krystal.

Working on a doily but I never have any problem getting motivated with them :)

Will let you know if I come up with something.

My Mom actually has an afghan she would like but its done in squares and I hate joining them so we'll see. LOL

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal - love that, lottsa stars!!

Pickles, beautiful baby!

TMKA - take care now!

Happy Birthday a day late Brenda :)

I can't believe that I didn't even turn my computer on yesterday. Extremely busy day. The horse that I bought last fall had to leave his boarded home and they brought him here yesterday. I got nothing done until last night and then I only crocheted for a few minutes and fell asleep with hook in hand :lol

ok I have a question for you all. Do you wash your finished project before you give it away or do you just refresh it in the dryer? Thanks britt:manyheart

Krystal I am so sorry that I have been so confusing. I am doing squares for the afghan. It was the shawl that I frogged. But I am back up to the rows for the shawl. SO please keep me with an afghan, I have 1 square I made so far and I have three that were sent to me. I don't know yet how many squares I have to make yet. And I will catch up to the 49 for the shawl today if I haven't already, I will count No that you are :think and:thair I will slink away.

Pickle that is just the cutest baby,:yay to you. She is an :angel

TMKA, I hope you have a safe rest of your pregnancy, rest up.:night

Here it is done to row 45. I think I am done on this for the day.

th_kingrichardsfaireandvirginia003.jpg

I have to say I don't think I would have finished more than a few rows of this if it wasn't for this crochet along. Thanks for keeping me on track.

I used to do a whole lot more of it back in the day. I have made stunning pillows for people, and two rugs for myself that I ruined at the laundromat :sigh

This will be a xmas present for my mum. Can't wait to get to the Santa!

Alright K I think I'm ready to get back into this! But remember I gave up on the diamonds and chevrons pattern? I was working on a ripple for the new baby girl. I don't remember what row I was on though so I will figure that out and post later so you know where to put me. After I am finished with the baby ripple I am working on a blanket for my mom for Christmas. (formerly the diamond and cheveron pattern) that contains motifs. I will post the pattern later too so we can start counting that one. Thanks for your help! :hook And thanks everyone for all the compliments on the baby pics! :manyheart

Krystal, can you put me on hold with the Children for now until I can catch up? Thanks.

Maria Merlino aka CrochetLiving did a Phoenix Coyotes graph for me.:clap I just hope I can make it work. Not sure when I'll get started on it. Have to figure out colors and how much yarn to buy when I can afford it ... particularly the main color. Hopefully, I'll have enough of the other colors.

Here it is done to row 45. I think I am done on this for the day.

th_kingrichardsfaireandvirginia003.jpg

I have to say I don't think I would have finished more than a few rows of this if it wasn't for this crochet along. Thanks for keeping me on track.

Oh that is so pretty. :clap My Dad does latchhook but sadly you cant get the wool anymore. You used to be able to buy the packets of the wool to use but now Dad cuts up thick wool instead.

I got M61 done for today.

I think soon I will have to take a week off of it to take a break :lol since I'm slated to finish in July and I don't need it till Christmas but for now I'll keep plugging along on it. :hook

Archived