Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I'm done with M59. :)

Brenda she was born the 21st of Jan. they induced me a few weeks early I think she was due in the first part of Feb. :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krystal, I have both halves of the front of the sweater done. Just sleeves and edging left. I didnt count that in my rows but will have it done shortly.

Thanks for all your hard work keeping us all on track. You're doing a terrific job!

:angry:angry:angry Please Krystal this last time only put me back to row twelve because I am stupid and had to pull almost the whole thing out! And it was only three stitches off ! But you could tell, it was shrinking. I didn't go back far enough the first time and it was getting smaller. I am so mad at myself!

Pickles - How are you and baby doing?

Sorry I disappeared for so long. Here's the story: They enduced me Thursday, May 8th. I was in labor until my BEAUTIFUL daughter, Lennon Ruth, was born early Sunday, May 11th. (Happy Mothers day to me! :clap) I had major complications through out the labor and was about 2 minutes from a C-Section when she was born (my husband was even in scrubs ready to go to the OR) I ended up with an infection that was passed to Lennon causing her to get phneumonia (spelling?) I was in the hospital on antibiotics for an additional 3 days and Lennon spent 7 days in the NICU. Now that she is finally home all is GREAT! She is doing really well and is my world! To say that my husband and I are enamored with her is not enough!

Here is one of a million pictures we have taken of her!

IMG_0880.jpg

And another with the afghan my aunt crocheted for her (beautiful mile a minute pattern)

IMG_0866-1.jpg

I am hoping to pick up my projects and get working again within the next couple of days! sorry it took so long and thank you for not chasing me with the bat while I was away!:manyheart I will post again when i get started and let you know where I'm at!

Hey--sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth, but I'm going to have to drop out of this anyway. I was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia, and can't be up more than two hours a day. Unfortunately, I need to spend those two hours with my four year old, and I can't manage to crochet while laying on my left side. :lol

Good luck, everyone!

TMKA - you take care and feel better. Hope that baby is born soon so that this all is gone shortly. :yes :yes :hug

Please don't go crazy on bed rest. I nearly did with my first one, and it was only 4 weeks. Maybe it's time to take up thread so you can work on your left side. ;)

Hey--sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth, but I'm going to have to drop out of this anyway. I was just diagnosed with pre-eclampsia, and can't be up more than two hours a day. Unfortunately, I need to spend those two hours with my four year old, and I can't manage to crochet while laying on my left side. :lol

Good luck, everyone!

Take it easy wont you.:hug

Pickles~What a cutie! Glad everything worked out. Those pics make me really excited for nine months from now. :lol

TMKA~Take care and do what the dr says. Just remember what it is all for when those tough times come.

O ya, I did two more motifs so I am up to M42.

Thank you Wendy. :) I have spend my bday with a nice relaxing day at home. my mom and dad came over for dinner and have left. Now we are just hanging out and relaxing and enjoying the nice weather that we are having.

hello gang, I started another blanket last night and I am about eight rows in to it. I don't know how many rows I will end up doing because it is telling me to do as many as I want to get the shape that I want. ok see ya later. britt

:birthday Brenda!:cheer:bday. I am caught up on my shawl shrug. I did alot while waiting for things to happen today. On the trip out of town and back and all around I crocheted a ton. I was very crochet addicted today. My step daughter graduated today, so it was a busy day. I also got to visit a good part of the day with my daughter. We also had the diet group at the church that I help cook the food for. So jam packed busy busy. I might start work tommarro.

ROLL CALL

Looks like some of us have gone AWOL over the weekend. How about a check-in?

Tracy - Cuddle S228 **

Tracy - Blanket Done ***

Wendy - Both S54 - where are you on this?

Heather - CRW M61

Brenda - CRW M44*

Donna - Graph R18***

Laura - R45 **********

Jeannie - Children S165 ************

Karen - Sweater R106 **

Shelby - Scrap R28 -lotsa stars

Sore - on break

Meegan - Anything working on?

Honey - Shawl R49 ******

Honey - Afghan R13 *

Cats - Basket R85