Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I did manage to get 2 more blocks attached to the 9 patch last night. I have 17 more to go, so hopefully I'll get it done today, at least the attaching and maybe start on the border.

Still not certain of what I'm going to do with the border though.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still plugging away on the 9-patch, it's slow going... kind of bored with it. Trying to decide if if I want to take it along with me this weekend or not. I would really just take the border saltines to attach to each other.

Anyway, I got a pic of it earlier today, with one square attached wrong. I fixed that and attached a couple more.

th_9patchHalf.jpg

Amy that looks great.

I finished four more awareness squares for a total of 42. I am so close but just cant get there! Hopefully this weekend I will finish.

Daughter afghan has been turned into a comfortghan and given to a co-worker. Round Ripple on list for daughter instead that I will start shortly.

Krystal, here is my current WIP list (of course I have overextended myself yet again. Can someone do an intervention please????:eek)

1. Awareness to be finished this weekend

2. Lacy Blocks, 78 rows to finish, no deadline.

3. Round Ripple for co-worker (go ahead and laugh, no clue as to rows but I know I want to end with 28dc between peak and valley. I am up to 10) Would like to finish by March 20 or before.

Ok, that is more than enough. I am also doing 12 12" blocks for another exchange but that will be quick. I'm doing the cable hearts for all 12 but in different colors.

Have a great crocheting weekend everyone. Honey, whats for dinner? :D

We would seriously need a whole new post for all of my WIP's... I'm not sure how I got so far behind... I started cleaning out the craft room... how embarrassing!!.. so what do I do this evening.... look to start a couple new projects of course !!

Hello, I know it's ages since I post in this thread. I lost internet access for few weeks until I was able to pay the bill to have the services restored. During the period, I work on different projects.

I will start on mom's afghan tomorrow, as she nagged at me about it today. :( I will let you know with the updated information tomorrow, Krystal.

R69 1/2 done

Still plugging away on the 9-patch, it's slow going... kind of bored with it. Trying to decide if if I want to take it along with me this weekend or not. I would really just take the border saltines to attach to each other.

Anyway, I got a pic of it earlier today, with one square attached wrong. I fixed that and attached a couple more.

th_9patchHalf.jpg

I think it looks nice! And over 1/2 way through... you can do it!

:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer Awareness squares done! Whew!:clap:clap:cheer:cheer

Bet your glad your done! Gonna post photos?

We would seriously need a whole new post for all of my WIP's... I'm not sure how I got so far behind... I started cleaning out the craft room... how embarrassing!!.. so what do I do this evening.... look to start a couple new projects of course !!

Lea... I started straightening my craft stuff and saw at least 2 dozen things I want to do... some I've wanted to do for over a year :yes We do all do it!! LOL

You can do it Amy.

I did a few rows of my round ripple and three blocks for the exchange. In between I am teaching myself to knit...HA HA HA HA. I will get it if it kills me or someone else! LOL

Hmmm... Krystal, are you enabling over here? I might have to tattle tale over in the Sky. Wait till Wendy checks in!! :lol

Oh yeah... that's true.

Kendall - you should definitely join us up in the SKY! It's lots of fun. We also get a lot of projects done too!

I cant find it and there are a million pages to look through. Can you give me a post number or something? You know darn well I have no self control and will have to join. I'm going to see if my library has the book.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51940

Just jump right in.

The LTK blog is here: http://skyladiesltk.blogspot.com/

We'd love to have you join the SKY!! And you'd do fine with the LTK, there's lots of help available if you need it.

Archived