Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Ok, I was a bit hungry before checking in here... now I'm starving! I'm not huge fan of green peppers, but it sounds yummy. Guess I better go find some food!

Don't think I'm gonna work on my 9-patch tonight. I'm tired. Maybe after I eat I'll feel a bit better. Don't think I'll put the middle together, but might work more on some saltines. I think I got 21 (maybe just 14) done earlier of the 49 I have left!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fork:spoon: Dig in Amy! It was good, if I do say so myself. Gave me the green pepper burps though. Congrats on getting so far on your nine patches.

Krystal I might be done with my vest:cheer I have to measure it tomarro. I reduced the length, I will see if it is as long as I want tomarro. Late tomarro. I have to look up the directions and sew it together and do the finishing, but crocheting the peices I think I am done.:clap:D

Amy: I would go nuts making all those saltines. Worse yet attaching them! Looks great thought, cant wait to see the finished afghan.

Honey: How long will it take us to get to Michigan from Jersey? I want to eat at your house! Do you have the recipe for the stuffed cabbage casserole? I would be forever in your debt if you PM'd it to me. I used to have it.

Krystal: Ive been a bad girl! Finished a round ripple and started another afghan just because I got a new book and have no self control to speak of. I am thinking of turning daughters afghan into a comfortghan and donating since I just found out she doesnt like purple anymore! Geesh, how rude. I have just a bit over 10 squares to go for the awareness swap.

Happy weekend everyone.

Guess I wont be working on the 9patch tonight... :( Gotta get to sleep soon, work at 6am. Still thinking about staying up to watch another episode of Gilmore girls and work on saltines though. Might just have to do that!

Ok, decided not to go to sleep yet. I've only got 11 more saltines to make, but if I don't stop now I'll be up all night assembling the ghan. I'd love to do that, but I need to be somewhat functional at work tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone, and a wonderful day tomorrow!

Thanks Kendel, hubby says it takes twelve hours, I will be waiting for you. I pmd you but you know that already. When evryone else is up so I won't disturb anyone I will work on my vest for awhile. I have to think of what I am doing next.

Wow Honey Dew, you were up early today!

Amy, you sound like your having a hard time stopping. Just one more, just one more.. lol, I've done that before. Good Luck.

Good Job Kendall

Way to go Amy! Best of luck to you with all the joining that comes next! You're a better person than I am. Can you superglue them? :P

Honey, I made the cabbage casserole tonight. YUMMY, thanks so much for sharing that recipe!

Here is a pic of my new WIP. Its called Lacy Blocks from Leisure Arts Quick and Cozy Afghans. It looks like squares but its all one piece! Works up pretty fast and since almost every row is different it doesnt get boring. I am about halfway done. Geesh, do I need a life or what?

th_022209_21141.jpg

:cheerYou can do it Kendal!

:yay for you Amy! We are working our buts off here. When we get our roll call we'll be way caught up and past won't we? I didn't get any further on my vest however, no measuring yet and no putting together. I am glad you guys liked the casserole, did you use the spagetti sauce? Oh, oops thats to kendell. I worked on squares for thr square along, I have one almost done, one more row and I can nock it off my list. I have one already done for Econonerd. Now one for the next one.

ROLL CALL

Me - waiting until March 1st

Christi - Eagle R 67.5

Sore - Scarf R307

Gracey - Xcellent R248

Sherri - Ripple R43

Ejagno - Flowered R102

Amy - 9Patch - done on 2/20

Jennifer - RR R46

Honey - Vest 136

Jessica - VVS R33

Kendall - Daughter M11

Kendall - BCancer S31

Crystal - Petunia?

Kendall - I really like the pattern you're using! I've made 625 little saltines for mine, but I was sewing them together as I went so it's not so bad.

I'm not caught up... I was hoping to be done already, but that's okay.

Krystal I am all done crocheting on the vest, the rows anyways. I am at row 123 and I have two rows to crochet on the other peices, I decided to do it a bit shorter than the pattern calls for, but it's still long. I forgot I had two rows to go,one on each piece other than the one I just finished, so I will do those rows.

Way to go Amy! Best of luck to you with all the joining that comes next! You're a better person than I am. Can you superglue them? :P

Honey, I made the cabbage casserole tonight. YUMMY, thanks so much for sharing that recipe!

Here is a pic of my new WIP. Its called Lacy Blocks from Leisure Arts Quick and Cozy Afghans. It looks like squares but its all one piece! Works up pretty fast and since almost every row is different it doesnt get boring. I am about halfway done. Geesh, do I need a life or what?

th_022209_21141.jpg

Very pretty.

ROLL CALL

Me - waiting until March 1st

Christi - Eagle R 67.5

Sore - Scarf R307

Gracey - Xcellent R248

Sherri - Ripple R43

Ejagno - Flowered R102

Amy - 9Patch - done on 2/20

Jennifer - RR R46

Honey - Vest 136

Jessica - VVS R33

Kendall - Daughter M11

Kendall - BCancer S31

Crystal - Petunia?

I am 13 rows behind! :eek Please put me on hold at row 20. Thanks!

Boy, you guys are quiet. I have not done anything further because I worked second today and yesterday and only brought the project I didn't need the computer for. Got another square done but haven't mailed any out for the SAL for the sky cal. Now only one to do until tomarro of course! :-) I got mailers today for them all. Need-more-yarn!

I only have 2 rows left on the round ripple. I am determined to finish it this weekend. I don't have to work tomorrow so there's a good chance I'll finish. I am so ready to start something new.

I have started my Dora graph ghan but it's not holding much interest. Will have to decide what to do next.

Archived